• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps Week #3
http://506sports.com/

Week #3 NFL TV Maps are now up.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 08:20 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: http://506sports.com/

Thanks for posting! 

Nothing like Dan Fouts doing yet another San Diego game.  And what a pathetic late game we all get: Chicago @ Seattle.  Guess I'll finish up some yard work.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Columbus! Never thought I'd see the day!

At least not this early in the season...
Reply/Quote
The Stoolers get Gumbel and we get Andrew Catalon?

Who the flip is Andrew flippin' Catalon?
Reply/Quote
Hey! Time to root for Da Bears! I'd love to see the Seahags go to 0-3!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All I really need is to have an announcer who can pronounce BEngals. Pleeeeease!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 11:05 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: Columbus! Never thought I'd see the day!

At least not this early in the season...

Need to buy NFL Sunday Ticket or just move to Greater Cincinnati!  It's a great area and you get all the games and all the cheese coneys you can eat!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 08:20 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: http://506sports.com/

got a couple blunder games for me this week!!

Jags at Pats, Eagles at Jets...boo..
Reply/Quote
Columbus is usually liberal and will be flexible depending on the match-up.

Bengals vs Ravens, AFC North game.
Browns vs Raiders, west coast team with no fan love in the midwest.

Despite it probably being 70/30 fan split in favor of Cleveland, they generally air the games that have the most overall interest. There are also a lot of Steelers, Colts and some other AFC teams with fans here.

Week 4 - Bengals at 1, Browns at 4
Week 5 - Bengals on FOX, Browns on CBS
Week 6 - Bengals/Bills, Browns/Broncos - likely getting shut out this week
Week 7 - Bengals on bye
Week 8 - Bengals on CBS, Browns on FOX
Week 9 - Bengals vs Browns
Week 10 - Bengals on MNF
Week 11 - Browns on bye
Week 12 - Bengals on FOX, Browns on MNF
Week 13 - Bengals vs Browns
Week 14 - Bengals on CBS, Browns on FOX
Week 15 - Bengals on SNF
Week 16 - Bengals on MNF
Week 17 - Bengals/Ravens, Browns/Steelers - this one is up in the air depending on playoffs

Every other week is either Bengals/Browns, a bye week for either team, a prime time game for either team. The schedule looks
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 08:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Need to buy NFL Sunday Ticket or just move to Greater Cincinnati!  It's a great area and you get all the games and all the cheese coneys you can eat!

amen!!! I do get the option of buying Skyline in a can at Wegmans where I live..so that's a plus
Reply/Quote
Flippin Charleston. Off to Bdubs
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 09:29 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Thanks for posting! 

Nothing like Dan Fouts doing yet another San Diego game.  And what a pathetic late game we all get: Chicago @ Seattle.  Guess I'll finish up some yard work.
What  difference does the tv maps make,when you can watch any and all games on internet? Hookup an hdmi cable and then watch em on your big screen tv.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 08:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Need to buy NFL Sunday Ticket or just move to Greater Cincinnati!  It's a great area and you get all the games and all the cheese coneys you can eat!

Or get an hdmi cable,hook it up to your computer and tv and watch all the games online,on your big screen tv.Am I the only one doing this? Why waste money on directv sunday ticket?
Reply/Quote
Tonight and tomorrow night is going to suck trying to get home. First the Giants game clogging up Rt.3 and at the same time the Pope is in town.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 01:48 PM)bengalsboy Wrote: Or get an hdmi cable,hook it up to your computer and tv and watch all the games online,on your big screen tv.Am I the only one doing this? Why waste money on directv sunday ticket?

Because I love football and then I get every game in the league that I can just rotate between!
Reply/Quote
That much of the country wants to see SD vs Minnesota? ZZzzzzz
Reply/Quote