Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps Week 6
Week 7 Maps are now posted: http://506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
Knew i wasn't going to be able to watch this one. Naturally we should win the game.

Atleast i get to watch Zim's Vikes.
Reply/Quote
Wow!! Someone besides Phil "Bingles" Simms and Dan "I h8 the Bengals" Fouts. It's a miracle
Reply/Quote
GEE! I get to watch the teams I don't care about!  Yey me ..I think I'll tune in Chinese indoor football.. see the up and coming stars of the North Korean indoor football league..
I'm still waiting for the Antarctican Outdoor Summer Football League.. Now those would be really tough players.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will be looking for a stream for the first time this year. Of course option B is BW's and option C is MIN v. PHI
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Boy am I glad I have Sunday Ticket.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Redzone channel, this Sunday for me..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Can we get a half decent commentator?? My god we havent had one all year
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to listen to that dbag, Steve Tasker.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Isn't it Tasker that always says "Bangles?" Drives me nuts. Solomon Wilcots really is one of the best and we never get him.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 01:16 AM)Roland Wrote: Isn't it Tasker that always says "Bangles?"  Drives me nuts.  Solomon Wilcots really is one of the best and we never get him.

Chris Simms is the one who calls them the Bangles.

Tasker has always seemed to have some kind of problem with the Bengals. Although my biggest issue with him came in our 2011 opener against Cleveland. Despite everyone saying "Andy Dalton" everywhere in the world, Tasker kept calling him Andrew Dalton. I have no idea what his issue was that day.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
They're showing Indianapolis at the house, so I'll be at the Cigar Lounge....
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Will be looking for a stream for the first time this year. Of course option B is BW's and option C is MIN v. PHI

Same here, will be looking for a stream.

Have actually been very blessed this year being able to watch Bengal games.

With the tough ass schedule in all. I bet we don't see near as much since it will be getting softer from here on out.
Reply/Quote