Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map
Yeah, I know it's on the NFL network so on TV everywhere...if you are a subscriber.

1) In Cincinnati you can also view on WCPO Channel 9
2) you can legally stream with a free trial of Fubo or YouTube TV (Hulu Live and Sling are also options but you have to buy a month).
3) you can buy a month of NFL Plus for $6.99 and watch online
4) you can go to a bar
5) well you know what it is but I cannot officially recommend it. Others know what sites to use

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=15

announcers are Chris Rose and Jason McCourty

ref is Bill Vinovich

And it is a BLACK OUT Saturday at Paycor

the uniform combo is the black jersey, black pants, and black socks

I can't recall when the last wore all black

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
A lot of seemingly uninteresting games this week
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 02:18 PM)likwit19 Wrote: A lot of seemingly uninteresting games this week

With the logjam of 7-6 teams in the AFC playoff race, there are a ton of important games this week. And there will be for the rest of the season.

All 3 Saturday games are big for us. Then Bears/Browns, jets/dolphins, bills/cowboys, Texans/titans, ravens/jags, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 03:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: With the logjam of 7-6 teams in the AFC playoff race, there are a ton of important games this week. And there will be for the rest of the season.

All 3 Saturday games are big for us. Then Bears/Browns, jets/dolphins, bills/cowboys, Texans/titans, ravens/jags, etc.

Important yes, fun games to watch maybe not so much... Bills Cowboys will be interesting
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 03:34 PM)likwit19 Wrote: Important yes, fun games to watch maybe not so much... Bills Cowboys will be interesting

Yeah, the 1:00 window will be time for me to get some things done around the house.  Then I can settle in and (gag) root the 'Boys on to a victory  Sick
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thank God I got youtubetv for the holidays. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: 3) you can buy a month of NFL Plus for $6.99 and watch online
Yes and no.

You can watch live only on a phone or a tablet. Anything that can hook up to a monitor is supposed to be blocked.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Ugh, why can't we get Rich Eisen? Sad
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 03:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: With the logjam of 7-6 teams in the AFC playoff race, there are a ton of important games this week. And there will be for the rest of the season.

And the Browns have had a rash of season-ending injuries: Nick Chubb, Deshaun Watson, both starting OT (Wills and Dawand Jones) and now their leading tackler, S Grant Delpit (who could return for the playoffs) and likely DE Ogbo Okoronkwo. Hopefully, they can lose some games down the stretch. They have a top defense, but injuries now are starting to pile up on the defense as well as the offense. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 07:28 PM)Nepa Wrote: And the Browns have had a rash of season-ending injuries: Nick Chubb, Deshaun Watson, both starting OT (Wills and Dawand Jones) and now their leading tackler, S Grant Delpit (who could return for the playoffs) and likely DE Ogbo Okoronkwo. Hopefully, they can lose some games down the stretch. They have a top defense, but injuries now are starting to pile up on the defense as well as the offense. 

Dawand is done for the year?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 08:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Dawand is done for the year?

According to this ESPN  report: "This week, the Browns announced that both starting offensive tackles, Jedrick Willis (kness) and Dawand Jones (knee), would miss the rest of the season, as well."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39105283/browns-lose-grant-delpit-ogbo-okoronkwo-injuries

I found another source that states Dawand Jones is undergoing season-ending surgery after tearing his MCL. Jedrick Willis will also undergo season-ending surgery. I see DT Hurst is now also listed as out for the season for the Browns. He wasn't even in that ESPN report.
Reply/Quote
I see, 'cause he's played the last few weeks, gotcha.
Reply/Quote
Crazy that we "should" probably root for PIT and BAL this week
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 07:28 PM)Nepa Wrote: And the Browns have had a rash of season-ending injuries: Nick Chubb, Deshaun Watson, both starting OT (Wills and Dawand Jones) and now their leading tackler, S Grant Delpit (who could return for the playoffs) and likely DE Ogbo Okoronkwo. Hopefully, they can lose some games down the stretch. They have a top defense, but injuries now are starting to pile up on the defense as well as the offense. 

(12-13-2023, 08:59 PM)Nepa Wrote: According to this ESPN  report: "This week, the Browns announced that both starting offensive tackles, Jedrick Willis (kness) and Dawand Jones (knee), would miss the rest of the season, as well."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39105283/browns-lose-grant-delpit-ogbo-okoronkwo-injuries

I found another source that states Dawand Jones is undergoing season-ending surgery after tearing his MCL. Jedrick Willis will also undergo season-ending surgery. I see DT Hurst is now also listed as out for the season for the Browns. He wasn't even in that ESPN report.

Thanks for this Nepa. Wow, they are really getting hit at the worst time. Hope we can take them down.

(12-13-2023, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Crazy that we "should" probably root for PIT and BAL this week

Man, still cannot do it. Rooting for the Jags and whoever is playing pitt.

(12-15-2023, 02:26 PM)pally Wrote:

Good for Leon, was a very good Corner for us for years. Him and Jonathan Joseph.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: 3) you can buy a month of NFL Plus for $6.99 and watch online
(12-13-2023, 04:25 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Yes and no.

You can watch live only on a phone or a tablet. Anything that can hook up to a monitor is supposed to be blocked.

Actually, allow me to correct myself. You can watch it on NFL Plus on a computer or laptop. Regular live CBS, FOX, NBC, Amazon and ESPN broadcasts are blocked but this Saturday's games will not be. I forgot that it is on NFL Network and live games on that network are not blocked on NFL Plus.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Well I certainly hope the programming changes because right now, local 9 is showing CBB starting at noon and I'm only an hour drive East of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote