Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 1
I'll often wonder just how much meat is left on the bone due to the out of market shenanigans. You'd think that both the NFL and advertisers would want to provide an out of market solution that's more appealing than Sunday Ticket. What's a reasonable price to stream a live game with the commercials? Or all the games? I'd imagine that SundayTicket is just too much product or prices out a lot of people. 
Reply/Quote
God South Carolina gets the shittiest games on a consistent basis. Probably because the NFC South is mostly ass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 12:54 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God South Carolina gets the shittiest games on a consistent basis. Probably because the NFC South is mostly ass.

The Fox early games are also brutal

49ers @ Bears
Eagles @ Lions
Saints @ Falcons
Jaguars @ Commanders

Late games have their only good matchup of the week.

Packers @ Vikings
Giants @ Tennessee
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 05:25 PM)Earendil Wrote: I guess I'm remembering wrong, because I thought I had to wait until late Sunday night to watch them. But that was almost 10 years ago, so my memory is probably failing.

Naw, Game Pass has it up and ready to watch about 10 minutes after it's over. And, if you wait until the evening, most of the commercials are cropped out. 
Reply/Quote