Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 11
We went from national tv to being seen in the AFCN viewing areas and the Burrow/Chase fan club Baton Rouge Chapter

Sorry most of the country

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=11

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 02:05 PM)pally Wrote: We went from national tv to being seen in the AFCN viewing areas and the Burrow/Chase fan club Baton Rouge Chapter

Sorry most of the country

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=11

Bogus. Oh well, will have to watch it afterwards. I thought we would of at least be on CBS over a couple NFC teams going at it.
Reply/Quote
Thankfully it looks like Louisville will get the game.
Reply/Quote
NFL must have heard we are ranked 10th as fan favorites of sports teams nationally and said, "We can't let these poor bastards have nice things" and tried to bury us out of sight.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
well at least there are only 3 games in the 4 oclock window. that means RedZone will have plenty of the game
Reply/Quote
Looks like I'm going to the Bar again.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 02:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: NFL must have heard we are ranked 10th as fan favorites of sports teams nationally and said, "We can't let these poor bastards have nice things" and tried to bury us out of sight.

On another note...my brother in law decided to have his birthday dinner this weekend. Sunday at 4:30. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 03:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: On another note...my brother in law decided to have his birthday dinner this weekend. Sunday at 4:30. Mellow

Can I say it...  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 03:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: On another note...my brother in law decided to have his birthday dinner this weekend. Sunday at 4:30. Mellow

So, not blood relative. Send your wife with a gift.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 03:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Can I say it...  Ninja

(11-16-2022, 03:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So, not blood relative. Send your wife with a gift.

lol. He's come over a few times to help with the Shed/back yard project this summer and he's ready to help out when i start the kitchen/dining room remodel next spring. He's a good dude and always willing to help out. I can miss a football game for this, no prob. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I can see that turning out like the Allstate Mayhem commercial at the wedding, where the best man is watching the game and creating havoc. 

Wear your Burrow jersey, stomp on the yellow napkins, and keep the game on your phone and they'll understand to be more socially conscious next time. 
Reply/Quote

And he can't move it to 1 pm or earlier, because ...?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

This wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have a sister. It's her fault.

Reply/Quote
That tiny little spot in New Orleans, buried by the color in the rest of the nation, is quite stunning to behold. And its right next to Texas, so I can imagine some Dallas fans in that part of Louisiana are "What the ****?"
Reply/Quote
This is an indictment on us a bit, but mostly at how putrid Pittsburgh is to watch. They are ugly in every facet of the game whether they win or lose. They were last year as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 04:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have a sister. It's her fault.

Sister is not the issue, issue is sister did not marry a Bengal or NFL fan
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I hate Dallas
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 03:10 PM)J24 Wrote: Looks like I'm going to the Bar again.

One of the few perks of moving back to Ohio from North Carolina is being able to watch my teams on local TV.  I'll be at my nephew's birthday party most of the day, but I'm going to cut out in time to get home for the game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 03:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. He's come over a few times to help with the Shed/back yard project this summer and he's ready to help out when i start the kitchen/dining room remodel next spring. He's a good dude and always willing to help out. I can miss a football game for this, no prob. 

That's fair, and I respect your loyalty to a family member.  However, you do know that if the Bengals win on Sunday you can't watch another Bengals/Steelers game.

#FanLaw.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 04:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And he can't move it to 1 pm or earlier, because ...?

Because that would be lunch?

Reply/Quote