Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 13
If you live in California or parts of Nevada and Oregon, or a tiny sliver of Arizona you are out of luck. Everyone else gets the best game of the weekend

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=13

announcers are Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, and Tracy Wolfson

Oddly enough, the referee for the game will be John Hussey whose team also officiated the Jan 2, 2022, KC-CIN matchup here in Cincinnati.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That's wild, almost the entire country gets this game. Not the time to crap the bed.
Reply/Quote
Gosh darn'it! The flippin Seahawks screw me again....
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 12:11 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Gosh darn'it!  The flippin Seahawks screw me again....

How? They're on Fox, the Bengals are on CBS and it's a CBS doubleheader.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 12:37 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: How? They're on Fox, the Bengals are on CBS and it's a CBS doubleheader.

sandwedge lives on a lake

he's not talking about football..
Reply/Quote
I'm not mad, but no idea why this game didn't get flexed.

Perhaps it had to do with KC reaching a "prime time limit" but they just got flexed out the following week.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
LOVE IT!

Besides for maybe some die-hard Raiders and Chargers fans, I think the majority of the country wants to see this game!

Two of the best quarterbacks in the league going head-to-head!

I'm leaning on going to the game now unless I get an offer for my tickets that's too good to pass up!

Even if I don't go to the game, I'll probably go downtown because it will be INSANE near the stadium!
Reply/Quote
Thinking outside of Vegas and LA the rest of California, Nevada, and southern part of Oregon are pissed they're not getting the Bengals vs Chiefs game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not mad, but no idea why this game didn't get flexed.

Perhaps it had to do with KC reaching a "prime time limit" but they just got flexed out the following week.

I'm definitely mad. 

It's the Cowboys, which maybe they just don't want to piss off Jerry, but they're playing the 4-7-1 Colts.........

Rant

This game is going to be so much better and draw so many more ratings!

I kept checking my phone on different sites like "is this game seriously at 4:25?"

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952adm498myvqcfrq61kwp...w.gif&ct=g]

NFL: "We're not going to flex the Bengals-Chiefs into primetime."

Rest of the world: "Why? You don't like money?"

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not mad, but no idea why this game didn't get flexed.

I haven't read the TV contract for a couple of cycles but before the "flex" option was added, there used to be two games per week (1 for CBS and 1 for Fox) that they could hold back from MNF, TNF and SNF before the choices were given to them. Most of the "flexed" games as the season goes along are usually kind of surprise teams with tough matchups no one saw in April.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

It was flexed out too late for our game to be flexed in.

Also, CBS protected the game.

EDIT* By, "too late," I mean that they missed the deadline to flex (needs to be at least 2 weeks before the game).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Something just ain't right..I get to watch the Bengals multiple games this year? I usually have to hunt for some feed and a bazillion ads first.. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Happy I'll get to watch another game from home.
I'm not going to be overly concerned if the Bengals lose to arguably the best team in the AFC, but I'll definitely be stoked if they beat them.
It would be back-to-back wins against two good teams.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I get to watch it Live! Yes
Reply/Quote
Last year I listened to the regular season game with the Chiefs on radio with Dan and Dave. I don't get the game in my area, so I think I'll listen again.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 12:37 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: How? They're on Fox, the Bengals are on CBS and it's a CBS doubleheader.

Yeah I saw that yesterday!! Wohoo!!
Reply/Quote