Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 13
The game is on ESPN. It will be simulcast on WCPO in Cincinnati. As far as I can tell, this game is not being shown on ABC nationally. Check your local listings and let us know what you find.

The Bengals will be wearing the white tiger uniforms with white helmets. The Jags are wearing all black.

Scott Novak is the referee. The Bengals are 1-2 with him policing the game. The last game worked was last season's loss at Baltimore.

For all other games....https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=13

personal beef: I realize that technically we are in the AFCN viewing network. But seriously, THE game of the week is 49ers at the Eagles.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 04:46 PM)pally Wrote: personal beef: I realize that technically we are in the AFCN viewing network.  But seriously, THE game of the week is 49ers at the Eagles.

I just look at it like Fox just gave me three free hours starting at 4:25 Sunday.  Go Rams.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 04:46 PM)pally Wrote: The game is on ESPN. It will be simulcast on WCPO in Cincinnati. As far as I can tell, this game is not being shown on ABC nationally. Check your local listings and let us know what you find.

The Bengals will be wearing the white tiger uniforms with white helmets. The Jags are wearing all black.

Scott Novak is the referee. The Bengals are 1-2 with him policing the game. The last game worked was last season's loss at Baltimore.

personal beef: I realize that technically we are in the AFCN viewing network. But seriously, THE game of the week is 49ers at the Eagles.

Not again... that was what happened during the Rams MNF game and I had to (illegally) stream it here :@
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 05:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not again... that was what happened during the Rams MNF game and I had to (illegally) stream it here :@

I would have thought that TSN would carry the ESPN broadcast.  Is that usually not the case?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 04:46 PM)pally Wrote: The game is on ESPN.  It will be simulcast on WCPO in Cincinnati.  As far as I can tell, this game is not being shown on ABC nationally.  Check your local listings and let us know what you find.

The Bengals will be wearing the white tiger uniforms with white helmets.  The Jags are wearing all black.  

Scott Novak is the referee.  The Bengals are 1-2 with him policing the game.  The last game worked was last season's loss at Baltimore.

personal beef: I realize that technically we are in the AFCN viewing network.  But seriously, THE game of the week is 49ers at the Eagles.

Cincy is the only AFCN market outside of Cleveland showing the crappy game. Luckily (for once) I live in the Louisville Market and get to watch a good game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 07:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cincy is the only AFCN market outside of Cleveland showing the crappy game. Luckily (for once) I live in the Louisville Market and get to watch a good game

complain to Fox19...they can always request a change to the other game but the NFL doesn't have to grant it.  Cincinnati does have a lot of Browns fans, unfortunately. Games are assigned based on regional (division) interest or national importance. I'm of the opinion the better national game should take precedence over a bad regional game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 06:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I would have thought that TSN would carry the ESPN broadcast.  Is that usually not the case?  

You're absolutely correct... Save for that night, because the Eagles were also playing, so that game was shown instead and ours was on TSN4 (which I'm not paying $37.00 a month for).

Thankfully, there isn't a 2nd game on this time around, so it should be ok, methinks.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 07:34 PM)pally Wrote: complain to Fox19...they can always request a change to the other game but the NFL doesn't have to grant it.  Cincinnati does have a lot of Browns fans, unfortunately.  Games are assigned based on regional (division) interest or national importance. I'm of the opinion the better national game should take precedence over a bad regional game.

I Agree
Reply/Quote