Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 16
After last week's most watched NFL game of the weekend, the Bengals follow up with surprisingly widespread distribution again this week. However, the Burrow/Chase Baton Rouge fan club is stuck with the Saints this weekend

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=16

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Those who listen to the tv broadcast will be thrilled to hear Romo won't be calling our game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 04:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Those who listen to the tv broadcast will be thrilled to hear Romo won't be calling our game.

Yeah, Romo lost me as a fan of his analysis with the pitiful job he did last game.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 04:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Those who listen to the tv broadcast will be thrilled to hear Romo won't be calling our game.

I've been a huge Romo fan but man he was bad last week. His know-it-all it all football therapist shtick is getting very old. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've been a huge Romo fan but man he was bad last week. His know-it-all it all football therapist shtick is getting very old. 

Same here.  Ive been a Romo fan too, but I agree, he was bad.  
Reply/Quote
yeah but we are also 4-1 when he calls the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 06:13 PM)pally Wrote: yeah but we are also 4-1 when he calls the game

What are we when Charles Davis calls the game? There is no correlation to us winning, was just wondering.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 05:21 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've been a huge Romo fan but man he was bad last week. His know-it-all it all football therapist shtick is getting very old. 

I think Romo gets a bad rap from the TB game.  He has a boss, too, you know.  They have meetings all week to decide what storylines to promote.  Where do you think all those graphics come from?  It was very obvious CBS decided to promote Tom Brady.  Romo didn't want to talk that much about him.  He's a fan who LIKES the Bengals and Burrow as a story.   Like everyone else outside of Cincinnati he's been genuinely surprised to see the Bengals rise to the to of the league. He talks about that very fact a lot if you listen for it.  

Nantz (and the producers in his ear I'm sure) had to keep asking Romo leading questions to get him back on all the positives he could bring up about Brady and his chances to continue to play at a high level.  I thought it was almost comical that by the end of a game in which Brady pretty much turned it over 4 times by himself that they were directly interrupting Romo to get him to say something good about Brady.  It was really obvious in the wrap up shortly before the game ended.

Don't worry it won't be long, maybe as soon as the Buffalo game, Burrow and the Bengals will start getting the top storyline treatment.  Once it starts it will go on for years and fans of other teams will complain about it incessantly.  I can't wait.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote