Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFL TV map- Week 2
If you are east of the Mississippi you are in luck. Other than Texas, you are hit and miss west of the Mississippi. Steelers/New England at 1PM has more widespread coverage this week

Announcers Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=2

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: Tony Romo,

You know, when Romo was first a TV analyst, I thought he did a great job. I wanted him to do more games. But, then after last year and stupid things like, "Chase is on the case!" in one of the Chiefs games really soured me to him.

At least, Jim Nantz is a good play-by-play guy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: If you are east of the Mississippi you are in luck.  Other than Texas, you are hit and miss west of the Mississippi.  Steelers/New England at 1PM has more widespread coverage this week

Announcers Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=2

Have to watch the game afterwards on Gamepass. Oh well, got to watch the game this last Sunday.

Can't have everything. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know, when Romo was first a TV analyst, I thought he did a great job. I wanted him to do more games. But, then after last year and stupid things like, "Chase is on the case!" in one of the Chiefs games really soured me to him.

Romo does sound corny at times lol

He does know his football though, especially what a Defense is doing. He is really good at this during a game.

This is why I like him and I disliked the dude big time when he was on the Cowboys.
Reply/Quote
Looks like I will be watching this one live on KCBS here in the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area. Stoked baby! Lets get this one!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You know, when Romo was first a TV analyst, I thought he did a great job. I wanted him to do more games. But, then after last year and stupid things like, "Chase is on the case!" in one of the Chiefs games really soured me to him.

Dude that line is one of the things I remember most about the Cheifs game lol. I loved it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Just stream whatever game you want.
Reply/Quote
I like listening to Romo call the game as much as I disliked him QB'ing the Cowboys. I'll get to watch it live from the couch here in the 'Ville.
Reply/Quote
Same here I like listening to Romo. Never like the Cowboy's but he does good play by play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like Romo when he's announcing for any game besides the Bengals. He's pretty good. He's a little too light hearted though for how I watch our games, which makes him annoying to me in those situations.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dude that line is one of the things I remember most about the Cheifs game lol. I loved it. 

Yeah same here, I loved that line! I also loved how genuinely excited Romo sounded when we were driving in OT... once we were getting within FG range, he sounded like an excited kid about the Bengals going to the Super Bowl... him and Nantz are a pretty good duo imo. 

That TV map doesn't extend all the way across the Pond... we've got the Niners game  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Wanted to see the Steelers/Pats game, but CBS is sticking us with the Stains/Jets. No thanks. Looks like RedZone for the 1:00 window.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

He said that cuz he has a little kid. Obviously a Paw patrol reference. That's why they were laughing..
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 02:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I like listening to Romo call the game as much as I disliked him QB'ing the Cowboys. I'll get to watch it live from the couch here in the 'Ville.

When he was with the Cowboys it seemed more like he was the front man for some crappy boy band than QB in the NFL.. LOL
Knowing my good fortune the CBS affiliate will get its tower hit by some drunk bulldozer operator.. It is South Carolina after all..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2022, 09:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wanted to see the Steelers/Pats game, but CBS is sticking us with the Stains/Jets.  No thanks.  Looks like RedZone for the 1:00 window.

Mac Jones is probably going to be out for the game, so I definitely don't want to watch Shitsburgh win another game. I was hoping with Watt out, NE would lay a loss on them.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 10:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Mac Jones is probably going to be out for the game, so I definitely don't want to watch Shitsburgh win another game. I was hoping with Watt out, NE would lay a loss on them.

What makes you think Mac Jones won’t play? Last I heart, he just had an upset stomach .
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 11:23 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: What makes you think Mac Jones won’t play? Last I heart, he just had an upset stomach .

Probably ate a shitzburgher.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mac Jones had back spasms. He's fine and practicing.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 11:23 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: What makes you think Mac Jones won’t play? Last I heart, he just had an upset stomach .

They said on Sirius this morning they weren't thinking he would be able to play. Hope he does....
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2022, 12:59 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Mac Jones had back spasms.  He's fine and practicing.

Good news, put an L on those bastids like they usually do please...
Reply/Quote