Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
NFL TV map-Week 9
The game is on Fox this week.

Ohio, Kentucky (Louisville and east), Western PA, the Carolinas, plus the Joe Burrow/Ja'Marr Chase Louisiana fan club get the game

announcers: Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=9

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sanchez takes bad color commentary to stratospheric levels. Anyways, just win!
Reply/Quote
I'll stick with my line of predictions. I'm picking the Bengals to win and go 5-0 in games that are not televised in my area. (Bengals are 0-4 in games they are televised in my area). Just can't seem to win against good teams in the spotlight (this year).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 02:25 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I'll stick with my line of predictions. I'm picking the Bengals to win and go 5-0 in games that are not televised in my area. (Bengals are 0-4 in games they are televised in my area). Just can't seem to win against good teams in the spotlight (this year).

They are also 4-1 outside the division. I do expect that to continue especially after the beat down we just received in primetime.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2022, 02:18 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Sanchez takes bad color commentary to stratospheric levels.  Anyways, just win!

I heard he once walked into Kevin Kuglar's butt and dropped his microphone. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote