Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map and game info- week 16
Its a national game on NBC and Peacock.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=16

announcers are Noah Eagle (son of Ian) and Todd Blackledge

referee is Craig Wrolstad whose team tends not to be flag heavy and fairly even-handed for both teams. He last worked a Bengals game last year at New England where his team threw the most flags in 4 seasons. His team handled the chippy Cowboys-Bills game last week yet only had 6 accepted penalties.

He did however royally screw the Bengals in 2021 with this call

Uniform combo: White jerseys, black with orange stripes pants, orange socks. They are 6-3 in this combo most recenty worn in the San Francisco victory.

Pittsburgh weather expected to be in the 40's with rain

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cold game indeed.

Noah sounds like his dad at times (but not consistently, like Jac Collinsworth), so it'll be interesting to hear him call an NFL game for us.

No more NFL Network games, please: for the last 2 years, if a game is on NFLN, it is even on our TV Guide, but a Football Life is played.

I was proactive and got the game up on a bootleg stream, but I was incensed when they did the pregame, had the graphic with, "the Following is a Presentation, by the National Football League!"... and then Ray Lewis is up, speaking to a crowd about how he was motivated by his mother getting beaten, to be great in the NFL.

Pissed me off to high hell, stupid NFLN.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Is the game actually going to be on Peacock? Because NBC is the only station I cannot get over the air here.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2023, 04:34 PM)Earendil Wrote: Is the game actually going to be on Peacock? Because NBC is the only station I cannot get over the air here.

yes it is showing on the Peacock tv guide as being shown. Broadcast starts at 3PM

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Thank you ma'am.
Reply/Quote
Glad we have the Lions game Sunday in the 1:00 window. I figured they'd still stick us with Green Bay like a million times before despite the Detroit/Minny game actually meaning something.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Go:

Chargers
Pats
KC
Hawks
NFC South
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote