Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 10
If you are in Texas, the lower 2/3rds of Ohio, or part of Kentucky you get to see the game...otherwise you are SOL

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=10

uniform combo

referee: Carl Cheffers whose last Bengals game was the Bills playoff game where they took away Ja'Marr's TD catch. He also worked last season's Super Bowl

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My only gripe is that with all 4 AFCN teams playing at the same time, I'll be doing a lot of channel flipping during time outs and commercial breaks keeping up with the other games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yea, Louisville gets it.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 02:07 PM)pally Wrote: If you are in Texas, the lower 2/3rds of Ohio, or part of Kentucky you get to see the game...otherwise you are SOL

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=10

uniform combo

referee: Carl Cheffers whose last Bengals game was the Bills playoff game where they took away Ja'Marr's TD catch.  He also worked last season's Super Bowl

SOL, you say? I say: arrrrrrrrrrrrrr, there be ways landlubbers can watch the game from their little dinghies.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 03:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: SOL, you say? I say: arrrrrrrrrrrrrr, there be ways landlubbers can watch the game from their little dinghies.  Ninja

I promise to spoil the game for you...Wink

Reply/Quote
Yes ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Good God, that Fox late slate has NAP written all over it.
Reply/Quote
Finally, FINALLY! WE HAVE KEVIN HARLAN! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Since having him 3-4 times in 2021, we've had him once in the past 28 games, IIRC.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 03:40 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Good God, that Fox late slate has NAP written all over it.

the entire week 10 slate is pretty bad.  The best games are Cleveland-Baltimore and San Francisco-Jacksonville.  Everything else an easily be a pounding from one side.  Our game is at least intriguing which is more than most have going for them

Reply/Quote
Need the white helmet uniform more.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 03:23 PM)pally Wrote: I promise to spoil the game for you...Wink

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3316509]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Lap and Dan time on Synday....
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 11:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Lap and Dan time on Synday....

Why? Harlan and Trent are the best CBS team.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 11:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Why? Harlan and Trent are the best CBS team.

Maybe he doesn't get the TV coverage.

PSA:

Not in the Cincy area but want to hear the play by play on WLW?

Download the free iHeart App, select Cincy as your home market, and then get the 700 WLW station. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 11:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Why? Harlan and Trent are the best CBS team.

Not showing it out here. I don't mind the radio broadcast
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 03:40 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Good God, that Fox late slate has NAP written all over it.

The Cowboys are 16.5 point favorites over the Giants.  

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 02:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My only gripe is that with all 4 AFCN teams playing at the same time, I'll be doing a lot of channel flipping during time outs and commercial breaks keeping up with the other games.

NFL Redzone

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 12:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: NFL Redzone

Not during the Bengals broadcast.  I typically just watch the Bengals game and toggle to whatever other game is interesting during commercials, and then tune to Redzone for the late games.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 01:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not during the Bengals broadcast.  I typically just watch the Bengals game and toggle to whatever other game is interesting during commercials, and then tune to Redzone for the late games.

2 TVs…
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 01:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not during the Bengals broadcast.  I typically just watch the Bengals game and toggle to whatever other game is interesting during commercials, and then tune to Redzone for the late games.

Good point. I usually watch the game and then have Redzone on another tv in the mancave, while watching what other televised AFCN game which may be on at the time on a 3rd tv. 4th tv is usually tuned into golf or nascar. My mancave spoils the shit out of me.  Cool

Reply/Quote