NFL TV map-week 10
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 01:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good point. I usually watch the game and then have Redzone on another tv in the mancave, while watching what other televised AFCN game which may be on at the time on a 3rd tv. 4th tv is usually tuned into golf or nascar. My mancave spoils the shit out of me.  Cool

This sounds like an ADHD nightmare for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 03:22 PM)Earendil Wrote: This sounds like an ADHD nightmare for me.

Haha. Yes. 

Reply/Quote
Bob Trumpy is the Ruler of the Jungle

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 10:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Haha. Yes. 

You sure don't get bored lmao
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 10:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Haha. Yes. 

Do you have a filing system that consists of stacks of paperwork only you understand?
Reply/Quote
Sucks. Not gonna be shown in my area. And I really wanted to see if Stroud was worth the hype. I guess I'll be watching Fox instead.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 03:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do you have a filing system that consists of stacks of paperwork only you understand?

How did you know?

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 01:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good point. I usually watch the game and then have Redzone on another tv in the mancave, while watching what other televised AFCN game which may be on at the time on a 3rd tv. 4th tv is usually tuned into golf or nascar. My mancave spoils the shit out of me.  Cool

(11-09-2023, 03:22 PM)Earendil Wrote: This sounds like an ADHD nightmare for me.

No kidding.  I have the tv on with the sound off, the stereo on Dan and Lap, and the GD thread on my laptop, and the wife thinks that's both excessive and obsessive.  But I'm going to tell her what Harley is up to.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 01:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not during the Bengals broadcast.  I typically just watch the Bengals game and toggle to whatever other game is interesting during commercials, and then tune to Redzone for the late games.

I like to watch the Bengals game on my PC monitor and have Redzone on the TV.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 08:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No kidding.  I have the tv on with the sound off, the stereo on Dan and Lap, and the GD thread on my laptop, and the wife thinks that's both excessive and obsessive.  But I'm going to tell her what Harley is up to.  

Sometimes I skip the golf or nascar on the 4th tv and bluetooth my Fanduel contests on it while in the GDT (although I haven't done GDT for several weeks -too stressful). 

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2023, 02:07 PM)pally Wrote: If you are in Texas, the lower 2/3rds of Ohio, or part of Kentucky you get to see the game...otherwise you are SOL

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=10

uniform combo

referee: Carl Cheffers whose last Bengals game was the Bills playoff game where they took away Ja'Marr's TD catch. He also worked last season's Super Bowl

Great I’m 2 hours away from Atlanta and I’m getting Green Bay and Pissburgh. Though I don’t have cable so I’m getting nothing anyways
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2023, 11:45 AM)pally Wrote: The Cowboys are 16.5 point favorites over the Giants.  

Give me the points

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 08:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I like to watch the Bengals game on my PC monitor and have Redzone on the TV.

That's what I did, when I lived in NC.  Now back in southern Ohio, Bengals always on the big screen.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
YouTube Sunday Ticket makes it much easier to have a double TV setup.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It was good while it lasted..Now back to my comfy office chair and crappy internet feeds..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote