Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 12
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=12

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I think Kevin Harlan is my favorite announcer. Glad he’s on the call.
Reply/Quote
The Louisville people will be happy.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 09:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Louisville people will be happy.

Very, 

OSU vs Michigan on Saturday afternoon

Louisville vs Kentucky on Saturday night 

Bengals vs steelers first thing Sunday. 

Will also root for Teddy Bridgewater against Mahomes in that flexed game.

It all works perfect for me personally and even though have no dog in the fight, will be interested in theat Rams vs Packers match up at 4 Sunday too.

Its set up perfect, now I just need my teams to show up.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 10:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Very, 

It all works perfect for me personally and even though have no dog in the fight, will be interested in theat Rams vs Packers match up at 4 Sunday too.

You're not gonna like the outcome of that one. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 09:42 PM)tBengal Wrote: I think Kevin Harlan is my favorite announcer. Glad he’s on the call.

Agreed... He always did a great job with NBA games as well. I remember when he was the Minnesota Timberwolves local commentator... The man coined the phrase "With no regard for human life".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Didn't think I would get to watch this one, oh well, they got really good Fox games on this Sunday.

Can watch our game on Game Pass later.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't think I would get to watch this one, oh well, they got really good Fox games on this Sunday.

Can watch our game on Game Pass later.

You don't have a sports bar nearby that will have it or some NFL program with all the games? You can't stream it?

It's Steelers week! We need you!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 09:42 PM)tBengal Wrote: I think Kevin Harlan is my favorite announcer. Glad he’s on the call.

That line when Chase broke out of a Raven tackle:  "He put him in a spin cycle and he's off!".  He said that so fast.  It was like he knew it was going to happen.  

Dan Hoard did an interview with him on the Bengals Beat Podcast before the last game he called (Baltimore) and it was great stuff.   Very humble guy, and seems to stay down the middle on games.  Love when he calls a game.  Most of the others, I do that thing where I listed to Hoard and Lapham and pause the TV to let the audio catch up.  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2021, 10:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That line when Chase broke out of a Raven tackle:  "He put him in a spin cycle and he's off!".  He said that so fast.  It was like he knew it was going to happen.  

Dan Hoard did an interview with him on the Bengals Beat Podcast before the last game he called (Baltimore) and it was great stuff.   Very humble guy, and seems to stay down the middle on games.  Love when he calls a game.  Most of the others, I do that thing where I listed to Hoard and Lapham and pause the TV to let the audio catch up.  

"He had him in a blender!"
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Very happy here as well. Watching the Bearcats now. Louisville vs KY tomorrow night, Bengals/Stealers on Sunday, then Sunday night we get to sit back and watch the Browns and Ravens have at it hoping for decimation on both sides. I'm not sure who I will pull for, I hate for Baltimore to get another win, but another loss drops Cleveland even further back. Guess I'll pull for the Ravens and Lamar.
Reply/Quote

I'm right with you brother!  Straight down the line!
[Image: wedding-crashers-yes.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 10:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're not gonna like the outcome of that one. Ninja

I'm giving you fair warning to stifle yourself.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 10:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm giving you fair warning to stifle yourself.

Bonus points if you call him a dingbat.

[Image: AllFam225.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 10:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're not gonna like the outcome of that one. Ninja

Trust me on this, if the Cards lose I will take it much better than if them Scats lose. 

By scats, am referencing "animal fecal droppings"  just so there is clarity on this definition.

Yet anyway, those scat fans are such sore losers that when they lose the bars clear out of blue shirts instantaneously. If the Cards lose the party will roll on with both groups staying having fun and Card fans will be hollering "laissez les bon temps roller" no matter the outcome. 

It's a hilarious phenomenon to watch and pity their spouses who don't really don't follow sports but have to pull hard to stay and have fun in lieu of going home with their pouty significant other and watch them kick the dog while mumbling to themselves. 

But my girl is a rabid UK fan and we have a sexual type bet on this games outcome.  

So really Im going to win either way because she will not be able to join the mass exodus on the trail of tears to the Big Blue Boo Hoo after we insert the shocker into their scat filled arses and send them back to Lexington with a funny look on their faces.  

Yet if I had to wager monetarily, would say scats by 20. Odd enough though Vegas has the Cards at a 2 point favorite ? But do have several small bets at even money at work but that's more about the bragging rights than the 20 dollar bills to be forked over. 

So who knows but tend to agree with you this season that the scats should win easily, but if not ? They are never going live it down around this town which is split 50/50 in fanbases. 

Plus we all know you can't spell "sucks" without a UK, so there is always a chance. 

Go Cards !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2021, 11:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Bonus points if you call him a dingbat.

[Image: AllFam225.jpg]

No problem Llama, but I expect rep for a request.

Yo rfaulk34, you're a dingbat.
[Image: d28cf7df-e957-4632-ad28-974ec745195d_text.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 12:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Trust me on this, if the Cards lose I will take it much better than if them Scats lose. 

By scats, am referencing "animal fecal droppings"  just so there is clarity on this definition.

Yet anyway, those scat fans are such sore losers that when they lose the bars clear out of blue shirts instantaneously. If the Cards lose the party will roll on with both groups staying having fun and Card fans will be hollering "laissez les bon temps roller" no matter the outcome. 

It's a hilarious phenomenon to watch and pity their spouses who don't really don't follow sports but have to pull hard to stay and have fun in lieu of going home with their pouty significant other and watch them kick the dog while mumbling to themselves. 

But my girl is a rabid UK fan and we have a sexual type bet on this games outcome.  

So really Im going to win either way because she will not be able to join the mass exodus on the trail of tears to the Big Blue Boo Hoo after we insert the shocker into their scat filled arses and send them back to Lexington with a funny look on their faces.  

Yet if I had to wager monetarily, would say scats by 20. Odd enough though Vegas has the Cards at a 2 point favorite ? But do have several small bets at even money at work but that's more about the bragging rights than the 20 dollar bills to be forked over. 

So who knows but tend to agree with you this season that the scats should win easily, but if not ? They are never going live it down around this town which is split 50/50 in fanbases. 

Plus we all know you can't spell "sucks" without a UK, so there is always a chance. 

Go Cards !

[Image: amen-anchorman.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 12:25 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: No problem Llama, but I expect rep for a request.

Yo rfaulk34, you're a dingbat.
[Image: d28cf7df-e957-4632-ad28-974ec745195d_text.gif]

[Image: 17wy47.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 01:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: 17wy47.jpg]

[Image: MW-AW104_aitf_g_20121107174844_MG.jpg?uu...2128040cf6]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 02:03 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: MW-AW104_aitf_g_20121107174844_MG.jpg?uu...2128040cf6]

[Image: archie-smile.gif]

Reply/Quote