Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 15
(12-19-2021, 04:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, that's why I said the guy doing the game mapping at the NFL is screwing up. If they want a large viewership in this area, they need to show Cincinnati or Baltimore or Denver. And Cincinnati vs. Denver was a no brainer someone dropped the ball on. 

The networks are convinced bengals have a tiny fanbase (they do)

Hence why after 2015, after going 12-4 and having one of the most infamous playoff games of all time, the bengals were given only 3 primetime games. 1 Sunday night, 1 Monday night, 1 Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 01:33 PM)Destro Wrote: I got the Chargers / Bengals last week and I’m in Maryland. Today I’ll just watch the Steelers and hope Big Ben gets arrested on the field.

And now I see th Bengals game is supposed to on again in MD. See if they change it up at the last minute ( has happened before ).
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm guessing you live next to the shithole Bungaloo Joe's.

No, near R Place in East Louisville. Sad to hear there is a second bar that is cursed.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:17 AM)Chezaugie Wrote: I live in Louisville and there are a ton of Pittsburgh fans living here. My neighborhood bar considers itself "Pitt HQ" in Louisville and is always packed every Sunday with Pitt fans. Seeing all those jerseys every Sunday makes me vomit in my mouth.

My neighborhood bar "R-Place" is one of the very first official steeler bars and has been listed on their website for many years and it is disgusting to see. 

Have always said just wait for a big steeler game and advertise free beer and food to all steeler fans and then bolt the doors and do warrant checks. We could get half the felons off the street in one fell swoop.

But they are currently closed being a casualty of Covid unfortunately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 06:07 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: No, near R Place in East Louisville. Sad to hear there is a second bar that is cursed.

R-Place is currently closed until new owners take over. 

Grew up in that bar many moons ago when it was just "the Pub". Yet still live very close in proximity. 

Guessing we are neighbors
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Where is "R Place?" Bungalow Joes is on Bethel-Church Rd. It's a typical Stealer type place, the draft beer is flat and the food sucks.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: R-Place is currently closed until new owners take over. 

Grew up in that bar many moons ago when it was just "the Pub". Yet still live very close in proximity. 

Guessing we are neighbors

I live just about a mile down Whipps Mill in Holly Springs.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Where is "R Place?" Bungalow Joes is on Bethel-Church Rd. It's a typical Stealer type place, the draft beer is flat and the food sucks.
On Whipps Mill Road in Lyndon.
Reply/Quote