Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 16
Basically, if you live in the normal viewing area of the AFCN teams you get the game. Everyone else gets Buffalo-NE. But Louisville, this week you belong to the Bengals

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=16

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: Basically, if you live in the normal viewing area of the AFCN teams you get the game.  Everyone else gets Buffalo-NE.  But Louisville, this week you belong to the Bengals

[Image: wedding-crashers-yes.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 10:51 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: wedding-crashers-yes.gif]

Look like poor Squealer fans get to watch us play for the playoffs.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow. The Bills and Pats get about 10 times the viewing audience as the same matchup in the AFC North. I guess there are still a lot of pats fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 10:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow. The Bills and Pats get about 10 times the viewing audience as the same matchup in the AFC North.  I guess there are still a lot of pats fans.

East coast ratings for the NE market.
Reply/Quote
Wonder why they have the pats-bills all over the nation, is this the elimination game for the bills if they lose?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: Basically, if you live in the normal viewing area of the AFCN teams you get the game.  Everyone else gets Buffalo-NE.  But Louisville, this week you belong to the Bengals

It's because of Lamar Jackson.

I swear on the final weekend of the season if Cincy is playing Cleveland for a playoff spot and Pitt and Balt are both eliminated; these idiots will play the Balt-Pitt game.

It seems if you pay for a steaming service with Live TV (Hulu, Fubo...) then you should be able to choose your market..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 11:28 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: East coast ratings for the NE market.

Yeah, but I can't imaging NY Jet and Giant fanbases want to watch them.  And why would someone west of NY care about Bills and Pats?  Odd.  They are assuming no one wants to watch Baltimore vs. Cincinnati and I think that's crazy, but I don't really care.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, but I can't imaging NY Jet and Giant fanbases want to watch them.  And why would someone west of NY care about Bills and Pats?  Odd.  They are assuming no one wants to watch Baltimore vs. Cincinnati and I think that's crazy, but I don't really care.  

The Bills are the "explosive offense", and the NFL is really trying to build up Mac Jones to be a thing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:20 PM)jason Wrote: The Bills are the "explosive offense", and the NFL is really trying to build up Mac Jones to be a thing.

The bills scored 6 points against the Jags and 10 points the last time they played the Pats...They do have one of the higher point totals for the year, as they did put of a 40 burger on the Jets and Texans  (how impressive).  

I guess they are still riding the wave of that win over KC early in  the season.  Good for them.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The bills scored 6 points against the Jags and 10 points the last time they played the Pats...They do have one of the higher point totals for the year, as they did put of a 40 burger on the Jets and Texans  (how impressive).  

I guess they are still riding the wave of that win over KC early in  the season.  Good for them.  

Hence the quotation marks... Honestly both games are big, and should be exciting. Of course I'd rather see ours if I lived outta market... And Mac Jones don't have shit on our boy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:40 PM)jason Wrote: Hence the quotation marks... Honestly both games are big, and should be exciting. Of course I'd rather see ours if I lived outta market... And Mac Jones don't have shit on our boy.

Dead on.

I would think the NFL might be watching what Burrow is doing and they start realizing he could be a star.  

Then again, these are the same mongers that lick the arse of that team to the east every chance they get.  Living in the past.  
Reply/Quote