Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NFL TV map-week 4
weird map...game is on Fox

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=4

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm just happy for the large swath of the nation that will get to see that Chicago/Denver tilt.  Whoa, Nellie!

[Image: OIP.sdvDJSNFU_dcy4yNocpWXgAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 02:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm just happy for the large swath of the nation that will get to see that Chicago/Denver tilt.  Whoa, Nellie!

[Image: OIP.sdvDJSNFU_dcy4yNocpWXgAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

Ugh  Sick

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Ugh, why are we on Fox? And why Schlereth? He hates us.

AFAIR though, he's either commentated once for us or never (may be wrong on that), so maybe he'll give good luck? Not sure. Wish Robert Smith was commentating...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ugh, why are we on Fox? 

No kidding, I looked at that first map and my blood pressure immediately spike about why Louisville wasn't getting the game on CBS.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ugh, why are we on Fox? And why Schlereth? He hates us.

AFAIR though, he's either commentated once for us or never (may be wrong on that), so maybe he'll give good luck? Not sure. Wish Robert Smith was commentating...

All the more satisfying when he has to point out all of the great things that the Bengals will be doing on Sunday.  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 06:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ugh, why are we on Fox? And why Schlereth? He hates us.

At least you get to see it. I'm stuck with the Buffalo and Philadelphia games.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 09:11 AM)Interceptor Wrote: At least you get to see it. I'm stuck with the Buffalo and Philadelphia games.

I was hoping to see the Phins/Bills game. Getting the Broncos/Bears over it is downright disgusting to me and it is on my Birthday.

Bastids. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 09:11 AM)Interceptor Wrote: At least you get to see it. I'm stuck with the Buffalo and Philadelphia games.

Only 'vause I have Sunday ticket.

The local game here on Sunday is Miami/Buffalo, whom we always get if they're on.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote