Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 5
As expected, with 2 bad teams playing each other distribution is limited to slightly more than the regional viewing areas.

Back on Fox for a 2nd week

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=5

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Back to the high seas for this scallywag this week - we've got Detroit in my area.

Bengals play better when I stream it anyways.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Good to see Nawlins still hanging in there.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: As expected, with 2 bad teams playing each other distribution is limited to slightly more than the regional viewing areas.

Back on Fox for a 2nd week

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=5

Maybe this means the game will be a good one since no one will be watching it. Although, our 1 win this year did come on a nationally televised game
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Louisville still getting it. Seems we've maybe been moved into the home market.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 04:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Louisville still getting it. Seems we've maybe been moved into the home market.

we will have to see which team they choose when everyone plays on the same network at the same time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Silver lining to our shitty start.

Less chance of a Romo game when on CBS.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 04:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Louisville still getting it. Seems we've maybe been moved into the home market.

Not so sure Louisville will get it much longer if Bengals are playing at the same time as the Ravens, if the Bengals losing doesn't stop.  Especially if continuing to not entertain anybody at all. Heck even Bengals fans are having a hard time watching the game in its entirety from the posts I've read.

Hope I'm wrong and the Bengals are locked in all year on TV in the Ville, but we all know it's a fickle NFL fanbase here. 

I'm nervous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 06:39 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not so sure Louisville will get it much longer if Bengals are playing at the same time as the Ravens, if the Bengals losing doesn't stop.  Especially if continuing to not entertain anybody at all. Heck even Bengals fans are having a hard time watching the game in its entirety from the posts I've read.

Hope I'm wrong and the Bengals are locked in all year on TV in the Ville, but we all know it's a fickle NFL fanbase here. 

I'm nervous.

Yeah, but the further Lamar is removed from UofL the less people here seem to care about him. A few years back everyone was seemingly a Ratbirds fan, and they even named one of the bars here "The Lamar Bar." I don't see the same hype these days. I worry we'll go back into the Indy market where we were.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 08:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, but the further Lamar is removed from UofL the less people here seem to care about him. A few years back everyone was seemingly a Ratbirds fan, and they even named one of the bars here "The Lamar Bar." I don't see the same hype these days. I worry we'll go back into the Indy market where we were.

Yeah, that's the thing about the concept of college loyalty:  doesn't it have a shelf life?  Will Louisiana still be watching Bengals' game in six years?  Should I have any realistic expectation they will?  That's 'no' to both.    After a few years, it seems kinda silly.  
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 11:21 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, that's the thing about the concept of college loyalty:  doesn't it have a shelf life?  Will Louisiana still be watching Bengals' game in six years?  Should I have any realistic expectation they will?  That's 'no' to both.    After a few years, it seems kinda silly.  

If Brian Kelley is still the head coach of LSU they might be lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 12:19 PM)Synric Wrote: If Brian Kelley is still the head coach of LSU they might be lol.

Now, I can't really say anything bad about Brian,  After all, for him it's all about family*.

(* said with a Huckleberry Hound accent)
Reply/Quote