Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-week 6
No love for the Bengals-Lions. Very limited distribution. You are in luck though if you live in parts of Louisiana.

Another Fox game
Announcers: Chris Meyer and Daryl Johnston

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=6

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yes! Looks like I'll get it in Louisville.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 01:02 PM)pally Wrote: No love for the Bengals-Lions.  

Because it's Bengals-Lions
Reply/Quote
What's the logic for which network these games end up on? I thought it used to be that when an NFC team was visiting an AFC team, the game was on Fox and if an AFC team was visiting an NFC team, it was on CBS. That seems to have changed at some point while I was busy yelling at clouds like an old man.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 01:57 PM)Earendil Wrote: What's the logic for which network these games end up on?  I thought it used to be that when an NFC team was visiting an AFC team, the game was on Fox and if an AFC team was visiting an NFC team, it was on CBS.  That seems to have changed at some point while I was busy yelling at clouds like an old man.

It gets complicated, but you are right in that generally the visiting team dictates the network for interconference games.  The networks, however, are allowed to "crossflex" games to even out broadcast schedules or appeal.  Things that can affect that would be stuff like a heavy west coast schedule for one network when the other has a heavy east coast schedule, one network having a heavy load of "good" games vs the others.  Each network can protect certain games from being flexed to the other.  Obviously, CBS didn't feel the need to do so with this game

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 02:43 PM)pally Wrote: It gets complicated, but you are right in that generally the visiting team dictates the network for interconference games.  The networks, however, are allowed to "crossflex" games to even out broadcast schedules or appeal.  Things that can affect that would be stuff like a heavy west coast schedule for one network when the other has a heavy east coast schedule, one network having a heavy load of "good" games vs the others.  Each network can protect certain games from being flexed to the other.  Obviously, CBS didn't feel the need to do so with this game

Thank you ma'am.
Reply/Quote
I dont know what was more upsetting, losing to the packers or watching the colts blow a huge lead and lose the game.

thank goodness for the internet, otherwise i probably couldnt be a bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 03:24 PM)Earendil Wrote: Thank you ma'am.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Just kidding, pally. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Just kidding, pally. ThumbsUp

lol....cause I was about to double check to make sure I still had all my girl parts Wink

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:28 PM)pally Wrote: lol....cause I was about to double check to make sure I still had all my girl parts Wink

Nervous I, uh, I could ... help with that ...

Don't tell my wife, please.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 01:27 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Because it's Bengals-Lions

This should be the Thanksgiving day game lol... The ratings would break records!  
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nervous I, uh, I could ... help with that ...

wives always know  Smack

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nervous I, uh, I could ... help with that ...

CANCELED!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 01:57 PM)Earendil Wrote: What's the logic for which network these games end up on?  I thought it used to be that when an NFC team was visiting an AFC team, the game was on Fox and if an AFC team was visiting an NFC team, it was on CBS.  That seems to have changed at some point while I was busy yelling at clouds like an old man.

Bro, I hate Fox's broadcast... We have had 1 cbs game.. The stealers game..
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Bro, I hate Fox's broadcast... We have had 1 cbs game.. The stealers game..

It looks like this will likely be the last Fox broadcast.  The 49ers game, at the moment, is on CBS.  Since I have Paramount+, I can watch the games live if they are on CBS.  So I guess that's good for me at least.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 01:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes! Looks like I'll get it in Louisville.

I didn't know you lived in The Ville area man.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 07:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I didn't know you lived in The Ville area man.  

Yep, Fern Creek out by the Bullit Line on Bardstown Rd.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:34 PM)pally Wrote: wives always know  Smack

Just like Baskin Robins. 

(10-13-2021, 04:34 PM)Tony Wrote: CANCELED!

LOL

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan or fredtoast I don't remember
Reply/Quote