Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV maps Week 1
(09-07-2017, 02:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: if you have an ipad - I'll connect to facetime and you can watch it live. 

Does that work with a smart phone Harley my brother?

Don't have no ipad man. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 01:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Does that work with a smart phone Harley my brother?

Don't have no ipad man. Mellow

If you have an I phone I believe it does? I'll do whatever I can to assist in your ability to watch the game. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 04:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If you have an I phone I believe it does? I'll do whatever I can to assist in your ability to watch the game. 

You are the best Harley.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 05:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are the best Harley.

Good Post  

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2017, 03:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: NFL Network only.

They aren't showing the first few on CBS this year? Glad I have NFL Network now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have to go to Bdubs... Hate West Virginia tv locals
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 05:20 PM)jason Wrote: They aren't showing the first few on CBS this year? Glad I have NFL Network now.

Nope. First couple are NFL network only. Then CBS and NFLN, then a couple NFLN only, then NBC and NFLN, then a couple NFLN only, then they wind up with NBC and NFLN. (takes a breath)

That is all. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Too bad CBS didn't keep Solly. We could have had him calling the game this weekend instead we get adam archuletta
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 05:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. First couple are NFL network only. Then CBS and NFLN, then a couple NFLN only, then NBC and NFLN, then a couple NFLN only, then they wind up with NBC and NFLN. (takes a breath)

That is all. 

The Bengals have been omitted from the network Thursday night games every year then. I remember watching the Dolphins game and Xmas Eve game on my phone last year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote