Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Tailgate show Sirius
About to pull my hair out. These people suck. Talking about how Minny's WRs are going to eat us alive because Wayne's is out... and showing our D no respect at all. Man I hope we just blow them out now. Wanted to win, but didn't really want to embarrass Zim... now I hope it's 50-7
Reply/Quote
Wayne's done absolutely squat since his signing. How could a knowledgeable commentator not know that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 11:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: About to pull my hair out. These people suck. Talking about how Minny's WRs are going to eat us alive because Wayne's is out... and showing our D no respect at all. Man I hope we just blow them out now. Wanted to win, but didn't really want to embarrass Zim... now I hope it's 50-7

Respect has to be earned and the Bengals defense have done nothing to earn it the past few years. 
Reply/Quote
Idk the secondary is concerning honestly. They’ve been hyped up but need to prove it. Eli Apple for instance could get picked on majorly if he isn’t up to snuff quickly.
Reply/Quote
Does anybody really think the cincy corners can contain Jefferson and Thielen?

Maybe if we had Chicago’s pass rush
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 12:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Does anybody really think the cincy corners can contain Jefferson and Thielen?

Maybe if we had Chicago’s pass rush

I actually think we can a bit. Hilton on Jefferson and Awuzie on Thielen isn’t the worst match up in the world. I’m probably playing cover 1 so you can bracket Jefferson when he comes across the middle.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 12:32 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Idk the secondary is concerning honestly. They’ve been hyped up but need to prove it. Eli Apple for instance could get picked on majorly if he isn’t up to snuff quickly.

If Apple struggles, he can be pulled and Phillips or the ball hawking Davis can be put in. 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If Apple struggles, he can be pulled and Phillips or the ball hawking Davis can be put in. 

Totally agree, really don’t know why Phillips didn’t get the nod to be honest. The things is though, if Apple IS bad, how long is his leash? Are we smart enough to make the change BEFORE it’s too late? I’m hoping Eli plays well today so it’s a non issue and we have a pleasant surprise to talk about on the forums this upcoming week!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 01:20 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Totally agree, really don’t know why Phillips didn’t get the nod to be honest.  The things is though, if Apple IS bad, how long is his leash? Are we smart enough to make the change BEFORE it’s too late? I’m hoping Eli plays well today so it’s a non issue and we have a pleasant surprise to talk about on the forums this upcoming week!

Apple was a 1st round corner, hopefully Lou, Jackson and Livingston can reignite his career here.
Reply/Quote
What really irked me was they kept going on about Minny's WR's but failed to mention ours.....
Reply/Quote