Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor And Tobin Press Conferences
Why has no one posted about Taylor's and Tobin's press conferences from today?!

I actually set my alarm to try and watch them live but couldn't find anywhere to watch them.

I'm loving Taylor more and more and I love how he's saying that we're going to form our plays and everything around the players' strengths! He wants to get the most out of players!

As much as I defended Marvin, he had no vision and didn't understand how to form a team around players' strengths.

He talks about how he's working hard and hit the ground running so much that he hasn't even had time to sit down with his family and reflected on the Super Bowl. He also said that he hasn't really even had time to reflect on the Super Bowl but he's going to sit down eventually and learn from his mistakes and what he did that worked.

He talked about finding guys coming out of college and working with their strengths and doing what they're best at!

He has faith in Andy and speaks highly of him, saying that his future is bright and that he fits what we want to do in Cincinnati!

He talks about taking his time to find the right coaching staff because it's important to get the right guys and coach to players' strengths!

I'm excited about his vision and the energy he's bringing! He has a plan, unlike Marvin's typical babbling with no substance!

Then Tobin's press conference!

Not as eventful. Calls the Ross talk fake news.

Says the coaching staff will be finalized later today or tomorrow and I love that he said the staff was picked with a purpose of understanding the college game and how the NFL is evolving! We sound like a real franchise!

I love how much work he says was put into bringing in Taylor!

He has big expectations for Mixon!

Tobin also mentions how they're going to play to players' strengths.

I only got to watch about half of Tobin's interview because I need to go to the gym, but I'm LOVING Taylor and this team's potential!
Reply/Quote
I know Marisa Contipelli is alot easier on the eyes than Dan Hoard.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 08:51 PM)Synric Wrote: I know Marisa Contipelli is alot easier on the eyes than Dan Hoard.

A lot! Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote