Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Top 100 Players-Trey Hendrickson
(07-29-2023, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well...

Lamar Jackson won an MVP being an exciting athlete who is a bad QB. The funny thing is, i'm not pimping the guy, i'm just saying exactly what you did in that last sentence and i can see how he would make the list since it's voted on by the guys that play against him.

Lamar is somewhat overrated, but the guy is at least a game manager level passer.  Combined with his running, he's overall a good QB(until his mobility goes).  Fields is a liability in the passing game at this stage of his career.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well...

Lamar Jackson won an MVP being an exciting athlete who is a bad QB. The funny thing is, i'm not pimping the guy, i'm just saying exactly what you did in that last sentence and i can see how he would make the list since it's voted on by the guys that play against him.

Lamar Jackson won an MVP being an exciting athlete who also had one great year as a QB.

Yards Per Attempt: 10% above league average
Completion%: 6% above league average
TD%: 43% above league average (led NFL)
INT%: 14% better than league average
QB Rating: 28% above league average

2019 Lamar was well above league average across the board besides passing yards, but still managed to average over 200 yards per game (again, Fields failed to surpass 150 per game). 

Lamar's problem is just that since then he has gotten worse in pretty much everything passing-wise and has never looked like that QB since.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote