Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Transaction Tracker.
Here's a link to monitor cuts, trades and signings around the league.

Just check it and hit the refresh button every now and then, and it update the latest.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/transactions

Feel free to discuss any noteworthy cuts, signings or prospective pickups in this thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
ESPN blocked at work :'(
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks Sunset. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ESPN blocked at work :'(

Hmm, copy the link into your phone.  Should be good to go.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, Sunset definitely can...

But almost at my data limit lol Sad

Can't win right now!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
LB Brandon Marshall was just cut by the Raiders.......Bring him in?
Reply/Quote
Raiders cut LB Brandon Marshall. Does he suck more than what we have?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:10 PM)Shady Wrote: Raiders cut LB Brandon Marshall. Does he suck more than what we have?

He had a downish year last season, but seemed really productive in previous seasons.  If he couldn't stick with the Raiders, in his hometown of Vegas?  Perhaps he has fallen off of the proverbial cliff?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
OT Antonio Garcia got cut. I didnt watch the game last night. I assume he played against us. I liked him coming out but he has done jack shit. Suspended the first for games for PEDs. Claim him hand him a playbook and tell him we will see him in a month
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He had a downish year last season, but seemed really productive in previous seasons.  If he couldn't stick with the Raiders, in his hometown of Vegas?  Perhaps he has fallen off of the proverbial cliff?

He takes a knee too, don't want him here.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 03:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He had a downish year last season, but seemed really productive in previous seasons.  If he couldn't stick with the Raiders, in his hometown of Vegas?  Perhaps he has fallen off of the proverbial cliff?

heard some where he might be still receovering from some injury...

Or that with Burfict he wasn't really needed.

I don't know his snaps but had 3 tackles this preseason
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ESPN blocked at work :'(

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/30/pfts-2019-afc-53-man-roster-cuts-tracker/

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/30/pfts-2019-nfc-53-man-roster-cuts-tracker/

if you cant espn
Reply/Quote
Iloka has been cut

and it looks like we could bring back

Brandon Bell LB
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 05:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Iloka has been cut

and it looks like we could bring back

Brandon Bell LB

Hmm, now that is a noteworthy cut.  I wonder if it's completely performance related, or they want to free up some more money to make a move?

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't mind seeing him come back to the Bengals, for a reasonable price. Bates and Williams are decent, but I'm thinking George in that S/LB hybrid role would be nice. He's got nice stopping power, and a good eye for the middle of the field.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, now that is a noteworthy cut.  I wonder if it's completely performance related, or they want to free up some more money to make a move?

Edit:  I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't mind seeing him come back to the Bengals, for a reasonable price.  Bates and Williams are decent, but I'm thinking George in that S/LB hybrid role would be nice.  He's got nice stopping power, and a good eye for the middle of the field.

George Iloka's size is comparable to alot of WLBs coming into the league now and he was better in the box his last couple years in Cincy. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay just released quarterback Vincent Testaverde? What year is this?
Reply/Quote
I just don't know why Iloka won't stick anywhere. He was a favorite player of mine and I swore he should have been kept over Williams. It's telling that Guenther doesn't want him. Zimmer already cut him.

I'd like a more traditional LB. Maybe not the 250lb old AFCN type, but no hybrid.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/06/giants-release-linebacker-nate-stupar/

Giants Linebacker Depth and Special Teamer Available.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2019, 09:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: I just don't know why Iloka won't stick anywhere. He was a favorite player of mine and I swore he should have been kept over Williams. It's telling that Guenther doesn't want him. Zimmer already cut him.

I'd like a more traditional LB. Maybe not the 250lb old AFCN type, but no hybrid.

If Mark Barron can convert from S into a solid LB at 6'2", 230 lbs I think Iloka could do the same at 6'4", 225 lbs. It would take a year (or two) to bulk up though. Mark Barron was 213 lbs when he entered the league. 

Although maybe it's a little too late for Iloka to convert given he's already 29 years old?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay just cut their starting OT. I think it is Caleb Benenoch. Know nothing about him.

https://clutchpoints.com/buccaneers-news-bucs-cut-ot-caleb-benenoch/
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote