Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Video Power Rankings
Anyone watch these? They are as boring as a Browns thread in Smack Talk. Dave Dameshek and Ike Taylor (yes, that Ike Taylor) talk about the teams. Ike sounds more bored than YOU are when you watch the videos.

Anyway, they rank the Bengals 16th, which on its own, isn't THAT bad, but then when you see they have the Patriots, the defending Super Bowl champs at 12th and the BUFFALO BILLS at 11th, well, it honestly leaves me speechless.

Yes, I know power rankings mean diddly squat and I honestly never really care what we're ranked (though it is nice when we're ranked highly, I ain't gonna lie), but still, the Bills at 11th? Why?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 10:04 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone watch these? They are as boring as a Browns thread in Smack Talk. Dave Dameshek and Ike Taylor (yes, that Ike Taylor)  talk about the teams. Ike sounds more bored than YOU are when you watch the videos.

Anyway, they rank the Bengals 16th, which on its own, isn't THAT bad, but then when you see they have the Patriots, the defending Super Bowl champs at 12th and the BUFFALO BILLS at 11th, well, it honestly leaves me speechless.

Yes, I know power rankings mean diddly squat and I honestly never really care what we're ranked (though it is nice when we're ranked highly, I ain't gonna lie), but still, the Bills at 11th? Why?

As to the Bills, it's all about the Rex hype.  And this year, they might be right.  It will take him at least a couple years to wreck that train.  It's the Ryan family tradition--come into a team with a pretty good roster, turn it around with the energy and enthusiasm and then the ego takes over and it all comes crashing down.

Predicting who will do what in the NFL is just so difficult.  There are just so many unknowns involved, the biggest being injuries.  It might make for heated debate but it seldom has any real validity.  Really nothing more than something to talk about while we wait for the season to start.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote