Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL announcing London games today
at 930. Do we think the Whods get one? I sure as hell hope not.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:06 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: at 930. Do we think the Whods get one? I sure as hell hope not.

Bengals get one for sure...inside information. Lets see if it is good. KB and DT were in London with both games this year to work on the logistics for the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:14 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Bengals get one for sure...inside information. Lets see if it is good. KB and DT were in London with both games this year to work on the logistics for the Bengals. 

i believe we are getting a HOME game in london next season... vs the Jags.
Reply/Quote
Shit, they got one.
Reply/Quote
As mentioned in another thread the "home" game vs. Washington will be played on 10/30/16 and will be in London.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:25 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: As mentioned in another thread the "home" game vs. Washington will be played on 10/30/16 and will be in London.

if your a season ticket holder does this gaurentee you a ticket in london?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if your a season ticket holder  does this gaurentee you a ticket in london?

I am one and haven't received any information as of yet.

My thought is that it would not because the Bengals will only be allotted a certain amount of seats which would most likely be far lower than the number of season ticket accounts they have.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:37 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: I am one and haven't received any information as of yet.

My thought is that it would not because the Bengals will only be allotted a certain amount of seats which would most likely be far lower than the number of season ticket accounts they have.

The Bengals and the NFL just shit on all season ticket holders. They could care less if we come to games in London or at PBS?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Bengals and the NFL just shit on all season ticket holders. They could care less if we come to games in London or at PBS?

I don't see it like that.  It's one game and an interesting opportunity.  Plus, it appears that everyone is going to have to do this at some point.  Simply the Bengals turn.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:19 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: I don't see it like that.  It's one game and an interesting opportunity.  Plus, it appears that everyone is going to have to do this at some point.  Simply the Bengals turn.

Are you a season ticket holder? Please enlighten me how this benefitted a season ticket holder in any way.

The NFL created this extra market, they chose to do it regardless of how the US fans felt.

I am done buying season tickets and NFL stuff. I won't matter and I know it as the revenue they get from Europe far exceeds my 4 season tickets which someone else my buy.

I will just sit on my hands at home now and save a ton of money and time spent on game days tailgating and driving an hour each way.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 11:37 AM)Who Dey Time Wrote: I am one and haven't received any information as of yet.

then is the season ticket package at a reduced price because your only getting 7 games and 2 preasesons?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: then is the season ticket package at a reduced price because your only getting 7 games and 2 preasesons?

Correct.  In the email they sent to STH, we will pay for 2 preseason and 7 regular season as part of our 2016 package.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Are you a season ticket holder? Please enlighten me how the benefitted a season ticket holder in any way.

The NFL created this extra market, they chose to do it regardless of how the US fans felt.

I am done buying season tickets and NFL stuff. I won't matter and I know it as the revenue they get from Europe far exceeds my 4 season tickets which someone else my buy.

I will just sit on my hands at home now and save a ton of money and time spent on game days tailgating and driving an hour each way.

I am a STH.  You're asking how we benefit from this, I respond by asking how are we hurt by this?  The email we just received indicated that we are only going to pay for 9 games in 2016 compared to the usual 10.  This being a one time in a decade type thing I don't see an issue.  

Based on your post it sounds that your outrage is or at least should be directed at the NFL.  The fact that the Bengals are taking part in an NFL sponsored event should not seen as a negative against the Bengals organization should it?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:31 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Correct.  In the email they sent to STH, we will pay for 2 preseason and 7 regular season as part of our 2016 package.

from my understanding not all teams do this...

but its still a disadvantage. as losing a home game will always be and the londoners dont know who to chear for.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:34 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: I am a STH.  You're asking how we benefit from this, I respond by asking how are we hurt by this?  The email we just received indicated that we are only going to pay for 9 games in 2016 compared to the usual 10.  This being a one time in a decade type thing I don't see an issue.  

Based on your post it sounds that your outrage is or at least should be directed at the NFL.  The fact that the Bengals are taking part in an NFL sponsored event should not seen as a negative against the Bengals organization should it?

The Bengals did not have to participate. They chose to do it.

I paid for a seat license for 8 home regular season games a year , in 2016 I get 7 games. It is principle. Don't sell me something and then change the rules and just ignore doing it. They send me a check for each seat license back I will stay, otherwise I am out

Reply/Quote
500-600 for a round trip to London isn't bad around that time.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Bengals did not have to participate. They chose to do it.

I paid for a seat license for 8 home regular season games a year , in 2016 I get 7 games. It is principle. Don't sell me something and then change the rules and just ignore doing it. They send me a check for each seat license back I will stay, otherwise I am out

You paid for a seat license for opportunity to purchase a full season package.  In 2016, that full season package is 7 games.  So, financially you are not impacted by this announcement.

Does it suck that we don't get to go to PBS 8 times?  Sure, but to suggest that you are being ripped off at some level is simply not the case.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Bengals did not have to participate. They chose to do it.

Dude....cry me a river. Seriously.  Cry
Reply/Quote
When I lived in Ohio I had a seat license and I can sympathize with those who have one.  

But really your not Paying for the ticket.

It would be nice if they gave season ticket holders a discount on a London ticket.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:51 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Does it suck that we don't get to go to PBS 8 times?  Sure, but to suggest that you are being ripped off at some level is simply not the case.

If he paid for the license in order to have the right to attend 8 regular season home games then he is being ripped off.

He gets less than what he paid for.
Reply/Quote