Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com draft profiles for 2018 prospects now up
(01-29-2018, 11:23 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well considering what he has done as a player and a coach in his career, I don;t think this is really a relative question.. what evidence do you have that Haslett lacks as a linebacker coach over his distinguished career as a coach being an ex linebacker himself

Have you not watched our LBs? We basically have 1 LB. The others are out of position it seems every play and end up dragging down the ball carrier. 
My definition of a GOOD COACH would be, someone that can take a mid to late round draft pick or young player and make them into very good players. Haslett hasn't done that. He was a very good player but that doesn't automatically mean he is a good coach IMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 12:36 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Not sure how long it's been up, but I believe it's just been very recently.
The draft profiles for 2018 prospects are now up on http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/tracker

For those of you who like to read various opinions from different sites (like me), this should be a nice place to read up on a lot of prospects from a respectable source (Lance Zierlein).

It's worth noting though that you might see some names missing, as not every early-round player has been posted yet (e.g. Derwin James).

Derwin is listed they just have him under corner rather than safety.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 12:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Have you not watched our LBs? We basically have 1 LB. The others are out of position it seems every play and end up dragging down the ball carrier. 
My definition of a GOOD COACH would be, someone that can take a mid to late round draft pick or young player and make them into very good players. Haslett hasn't done that. He was a very good player but that doesn't automatically mean he is a good coach IMO.

Brandon Bell and Hardy Nickerson didn't look as putrid as expected against the Ravens. VRey had a good year I think.  Maybe Minter and Vigil just aren't that good. 
Reply/Quote
Thanks for this.
Reply/Quote