Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com lays off some solid folks
From the Athletic

The trimming at NFL Network continues as on-air personalities Melissa Stark The trimming at NFL Network continues as on-air personalities Melissa Stark, Andrew Siciliano, James Palmer and Will Selva are all out, an executive with direct knowledge of the moves told The Athletic., Andrew Siciliano, James Palmer and Will Selva are all out, an executive with direct knowledge of the moves told The Athletic. As a footnote later this month will be seeing in person one of these people’s family member and actually talk to one. Hope to update with some info here.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Well that sucks
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I wonder if these are some of the people that didn't want to go to the West Coast... not that I would blame them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Those are some rather large names for that channel, wow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Melissa Stark being laid off really surprises me...
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2024, 08:21 AM)Synric Wrote: I wonder if these are some of the people that didn't want to go to the West Coast... not that I would blame them.

Those folks were already based in LA

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2024, 09:26 PM)pally Wrote: Those folks were already based in LA

Palmer was from Denver
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote