Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL fan in general
Hello,..thanks for approval.
Just wanted to make sure to say that when I signed team affiliation,I put Bengals just in case that was the only correct answer lol.
I'm 50 and a nfl Dan in general,primarily a Rams and Packers fan but for different reasons now than when I was kid or in my 30s.
I won't troll but I won't just say rah Rah team like some forums only seem to tolerate.
I need distractions on my phone because I just moved to Oregon from Pasadena Ca. And I still don't have tv.ive only seen night games in bars. Salem Oregon sucks lol. I want to have fun and might sound critical at times but I mean no harm.
Besides Ohio people tend to be more cynical lol. Seattle fan forums sound like 3rd graders cheering on a magical unicorn and so do cardinals forums for that matter.
The Bengals better not lose this weekend! I don't bet but I like being right .
Reply/Quote
Welcome.

You have stumbled upon the best kept secret on interwebs. This forum is second to none.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard. ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did you guys use to be the Bengals forum where the top of the page looked more like a fuller jungle or bushes with a big tiger head?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:52 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Did you guys use to be the Bengals forum where the top of the page looked more like a fuller jungle or bushes with a big tiger head?

This board is basically a recreation of the board that was connected to bengals.com.

when they announced they were shutting it down they created this one
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:52 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Did you guys use to be the Bengals  forum where the top of the page looked more like a fuller jungle or bushes with a big tiger head?

I think you are talking about the original Bengals.com message board.

That was sadly shut down by the Bengals organization. So we created this place for all of us Bengals fans to chat it up.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote