Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFL fixed
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVtYT2itKuE

I'm pissed to find out that the NFL is nothing but entertainment and fake like WWE

I will not watch them ever again
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:53 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVtYT2itKuE

I'm pissed to find out that the NFL is nothing but entertainment and fake like WWE

I will not watch them ever again

InB4 thread is deleted. 

Weaksauce

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
the bengals winning the superbowl will run Vegas dry. muahaha... (rigged of course, how else)
Reply/Quote
This is a fake video that was posted on a satire site you’ll believe anything
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
The WWE is not fake according to many people. Of course, they believe the earth is flat too. I do think some NFL games could be mob influenced to get a big payoff. The problem is how do you prove it?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Well it would explain why we can't win in primetime or the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 02:47 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Well it would explain why we can't win in primetime or the playoffs

The only thing it explains is that it's clearly satire.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is seriously a satire video people...
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
A video from Satire Daily you say? That sounds legitimate...
Reply/Quote
My cat is fixed.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 02:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: rfaulk34

The only thing it explains is that it's clearly satire.

[Image: 1cfi1n.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 02:41 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The WWE is not fake according to many people. Of course, they believe the earth is flat too. I do think some NFL games could be mob influenced to get a big payoff. The problem is how do you prove it?

Its not fake; its pre-determined and acted.

More a case of semantics and terminology, but the guys are absolutely doing everything you see, just not nearly striking as hard and such.

Guys are more broken and battered in wrestling than in any REAL sport and the young mortality rate is super high.

Mind you, substance abuse was the cause of most of that, but it has gone down significantly in the past 15 years or so.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
In broad sweeping terms, yes, it's fixed, but not the way the majority of conspiracy theory minded people like to think. I don't believe that teams practice to look horrible or that entire teams and coaches are all in it together to throw the entire season into the shitter, but it doesn't require that.
It really only requires a few, very few people who have been compromised by any number of things to inadvertently stumble or miss a catch or tackle or a coach to call a really bad play at the wrong time. Refs aren't by any means immune from becoming targeted by people who have nefarious plans either and then there's the league offices who want the teams who will draw the most fans to the tv or stands playing in the championship games.
It's not rocket science figuring out who's vulnerable.
I believe that the overwhelming majority of players and coaches want to win and succeed because very few would stand to gain by being terrible. One key player, coach or ref who's about to miss their mortgage payments or gets caught with their dick in the wrong place can turn the tide from winning to losing really quick.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:53 AM)The_WiseOne Wrote: I will not watch them ever again

Yeah you will.
Reply/Quote
Well with that much money at stake it is a possibility.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
God I hope OP isn't of voting age..
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 12:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yeah you will.

Just make the hangover go away and he'll have never drink again..EVER EVER EVER.. Until beer goes on sale..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I guess you could point to a bunch of things that may or may not be related and string them together to make a case for the league being fixed. I don't think it is. Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead, as they say.

But if it is fixed, I have no problem with the Patriots bring the chosen team. They do it the right way. They are in uncharted territory, relegating the Steelers to second best, and I'm okay with that. They don't run their mouths or do stupid shit and there's enough distance between their fans and me to not feel their obnoxiousness.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 08:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: 1cfi1n.jpg]

[Image: XzQx5cy.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hell ya its fixed.  how else would I already know the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl this year?  They are.  Guaranteed.  Bet your house on it.  Bet your friend's entire savings on it.  Bet one night with your wife on it. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote