Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NFL fixed
(01-24-2018, 03:56 AM)Trademark Wrote: This is seriously a satire video people...

Satire is reality. Attitude
Reply/Quote
If you believe that this NFL is fixed, I have some beachfront property in Montana for sale, good deal too. PM me for details.
Reply/Quote
That ref celebrating with the Pats still needs to be fired.

Reply/Quote
Geez, for 18 weeks of the season the NFL was fixed to put the Steelers in the SB and give Ben one last ring so he could retire. I see we just adjust our criteria for what counts as "fixed" as the year goes on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:54 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hell ya its fixed.  how else would I already know the Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl this year?  They are.  Guaranteed.  Bet your house on it.  Bet your friend's entire savings on it.  Bet one night with your wife on it. 

People said the same thing when the Patriots played Eli Manning's Giants in the Super Bowl. 

Just sayin'.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 02:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That ref celebrating with the Pats still needs to be fired.

he's only human...  however, he SHOULD be investigated for possible gambling.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 03:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: People said the same thing when the Patriots played Eli Manning's Giants in the Super Bowl. 

Just sayin'.

Come on man! I’m trying to put the hex on ‘em. Jinx ‘em!

Just trust me on this one. :)

You wanna bet your friends life savings on it?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 03:27 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Come on man!  I’m trying to put the hex on ‘em.  Jinx ‘em!  

Just trust me on this one.   :)

You wanna bet your friends life savings on it?

[Image: schubot_gradinger_is_maybe.jpg]

I did a Google search for 'maybe' and this was one of the options so, of course, I thought it was perfect. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
It makes me sick that the NFL is fake. Stuff like this is why we need Vince McMahon and Donald Trump to revive the XFL and give us something as honest and legitimate as only they can.
Reply/Quote
I seen this,I know it's satire and people was dumb enough to believe the article is real.but I really.do believe it's fixed somehow someway. There's just too much to point too,the same damn teams are in it at the end every year. The calls are just horrible all the time and one sided favoring the big market teams. And I even wonder about some injuries. Andy Dalton can hurt his freaking thumb and be out the season. But they say tom Brady hurt his hand and he's good to go,I heard their fans saying he'd play if his finger was broke,a finger wouldn't stop Brady they said. Same thing with big Ben. Remember how he played hero coming back in the playoff game and leading the winning drive? Just too much to point at ,and people say why watch? I guess I'm just addicted
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 02:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That ref celebrating with the Pats still needs to be fired.

If you watch the *entire* video of that, there was a scuffle in the endzone, and a few officials intervened.  The guy caught laughing attempted to separate two Pats players that were actually celebrating the TD, then laughed as he realized he wasn't breaking up a fight.  Of course, the social media nuts failed to show it in its entire context.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just make the hangover  go away and he'll have never drink again..EVER EVER EVER.. Until beer goes on sale..

That's what I used to say to a bottle of Jim Beam.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thank god the video stated Jalen Ramsey has been banned by the league. The Bengals need to quickly sign Ralen Jamsey to the roster!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 11:47 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Its not fake; its pre-determined and acted.

More a case of semantics and terminology, but the guys are absolutely doing everything you see, just not nearly striking as hard and such.

Guys are more broken and battered in wrestling than in any REAL sport and the young mortality rate is super high.

Mind you, substance abuse was the cause of most of that, but it has gone down significantly in the past 15 years or so.

Tell that to the Blue Meanie after JBL laid into him.

The term is being stiff, and the wrestlers do it a lot.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:57 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Satire is reality. Attitude

Service is selling.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:07 PM)McC Wrote: I guess you could point to a bunch of things that may or may not be related and string them together to make a case for the league being fixed.  I don't think it is.  Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead, as they say.

But if it is fixed, I have no problem with the Patriots bring the chosen team.  They do it the right way.  They are in uncharted territory, relegating the Steelers to second best, and I'm okay with that.  They don't run their mouths or do stupid shit and there's enough distance between their fans and me to not feel their obnoxiousness.

We really have to give it up for Tom Brady. If not for him the Steelers would have probably shared more SuperBowl wins with the Colts and I would have killed myself by now.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2018, 01:06 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Tell that to the Blue Meanie after JBL laid into him.

The term is being stiff, and the wrestlers do it a lot.

Yes, I'm quite aware; many on here won't know what being "stiff," means.

Shamrock/Vader is still the best match for being stiff ever, IMO.

Maybe Vader/Stan Hansen, over in Japan.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 11:20 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yes, I'm quite aware; many on here won't know what being "stiff," means.

Shamrock/Vader is still the best match for being stiff ever, IMO.

Maybe Vader/Stan Hansen, over in Japan.

You're right.  I have no idea of what being "stiff" means.  Haven't for a couple of year's now.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote