Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL investigating Bengals over Joe Burrow injury after deleted video drama
https://nypost.com/2023/11/17/sports/nfl-investigating-bengals-over-joe-burrow-injury-deleted-video/

The NFL may be adding literal insult to injury.

The league is looking into the Bengals and why quarterback Joe Burrow was not listed on their injury report heading into Thursday’s game against the Ravens, according to multiple reports.

Burrow then suffered an injury to his right wrist that led to him being ruled out for the second half of Baltimore’s eventual 34-20 “Thursday Night Football” win.

Bengals coach Zac Taylor announced Friday afternoon that Burrow is out for the season with torn ligaments in his right wrist.

The injury raised the hackles of many after the team posted — and then deleted — a video to social media in which he could be seen wearing a brace or soft cast on his right (throwing) hand.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 10:03 PM)Vambo Wrote: https://nypost.com/2023/11/17/sports/nfl-investigating-bengals-over-joe-burrow-injury-deleted-video/

The NFL may be adding literal insult to injury.

The league is looking into the Bengals and why quarterback Joe Burrow was not listed on their injury report heading into Thursday’s game against the Ravens, according to multiple reports.

Burrow then suffered an injury to his right wrist that led to him being ruled out for the second half of Baltimore’s eventual 34-20 “Thursday Night Football” win.

Bengals coach Zac Taylor announced Friday afternoon that Burrow is out for the season with torn ligaments in his right wrist.

The injury raised the hackles of many after the team posted — and then deleted — a video to social media in which he could be seen wearing a brace or soft cast on his right (throwing) hand.

I would hate the possibility that they went against medical advice, but I’m of the opinion that where there’s smoke there’s fire. If the Bengals did that, they deserve repercussions, and if you take off the orange and black glasses, I don’t see how one could disagree with that. I’d go so far as to say Burrow should demand a trade. Bengals are going to kill this guy.
Reply/Quote
he certainly didn't play like he had an injury up until the TD pass.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote