Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
NFL is Rigged
Uzomah had a TD and Boyd didn't fumble...

All I gotta say..

#rigged
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh has more fans and brings more money... it's turning into the wwe
Reply/Quote
I'm not a conspiracy guy at all BUT those are 2 FACTUAL statements
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:40 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Pittsburgh has more fans and brings more money... it's turning into the wwe

Exactly smh that call was pathetic but not at all surprising 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hi, I'm Derp Morelli, anything I can do for you today Mr. Tomlin or Mr. Rooney?

[Image: 16lhj6q.jpg]
Reply/Quote
All I have to say is Wow! Who was up in the replay booth?? While it won't change the outcome, I hope ML and Tobin file an offical protest.
Reply/Quote
I was actually surprised by the call, that something so obvious would be called that way. It wasn't even close... game was within 1 score and the Bengals were driving to tie... all rigged. I can tell you that Pitt, NE, and Denver will make the playoffs. They bring the most money...
Reply/Quote
Can't argue with you. I'm usually one to dismiss the conspiracy theories but it was obvious Boyd didn't fumble. I don't blame the refs for missing the td but it should but it should have been looked at. Even my Steeler friends said it was one sided. They also didn't flag Mike Mitchell for the late hit. And I find it hard to believe that the Steelers didn't hold on one single play
Reply/Quote
The calls were complete BS, there's no doubt.

But you aren't going to win many games with 30 yards rushing !
Reply/Quote
We know what to expect at this point.....
Reply/Quote
THAT GAME WAS BULLSHIT! Pissed
Reply/Quote
How many second chances does this officiating crew get before every single one of them is fired?  It's indefensible at this point.

Can't wait for the meaningless apology on Monday.  **** the NFL.  Maybe it's time to just switch over to college ball.  I'm near the end of my rope.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Fans tears can't melt steel beams. 9/18 was an inside job.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: How many second chances does this officiating crew get before every single one of them gets fired?  

Can't wait for the meaningless apology on Monday.  **** the NFL.  Maybe its time to just switch over to college ball.  I'm near the end of my rope.

I quit buying nfl stuff years ago. It doesn't only happen to the Bengals. Why do you think the same teams get into the playoffs each year that bring the most money? Could you imagine a browns vs falcons superbowl? It wouldn't be watched lol
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:36 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Uzomah had a TD and Boyd didn't fumble...

All I gotta say..

#fuckthenfl #rigged

They should have challenged the Uzomah non-TD, but after seeing that bs on the Boyd play, I don't think it would have mattered.

It is what it is.  We're playing the Steelers.  We all know that we've got to win by 17 on the field to win by 3 on the scoreboard.  If it's close, they'll get the calls down the stretch to win.  We didn't do enough.  They had a run game, and we didn't.  We had multiple drops on offense and defense.  Darquez Dennard decided to bust out his best Rod "Toast" Jones impression.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:52 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: I quit buying nfl stuff years ago. It doesn't only happen to the Bengals. Why do you think the same teams get into the playoffs each year that bring the most money? Could you imagine a browns vs falcons superbowl? It wouldn't be watched lol

So very true.

This is America.. Huge Corporations own the Government, and the people. not the other way around. 
Reply/Quote
Not normally a "blame the officials" kinda guy, but it is what it is.

Easiest reversal I've ever seen. Knee was clearly down before the ball even moved.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We should have known the rig was on when the NFL told the officials to "run a tight ship".
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Not normally a "blame the officials" kinda guy, but it is what it is.

Easiest reversal I've ever seen. Knee was clearly down before the ball even moved.

I disagree. You couldn't see the ball enough to overturn whatever the call was. I guarantee you if it was ruled down by contact on the field and then they reviewed it that would have been upheld as well. You just couldn't see the ball well enough to make any determinations. They had no choice but to go with the call on the field. What you should actually be pissed about is that they called it a fumble on the field.
Reply/Quote
They had a legit chance to go to overtime and the refs ****** us, AGAIN!

**** the Nfl
Reply/Quote