Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL network mock draft show
Airing tonight at 8pm est followed by sone rising stars show at 9. FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2017, 05:26 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Airing tonight at 8pm est followed by sone rising stars show at 9.  FYI

Anything good here? Didn't catch it.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 10:22 AM)Au165 Wrote: Anything good here? Didn't catch it.

I watched about 10 seconds of it. Long enough to see that they had us taking the DE out of Alabama.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 01:43 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I watched about 10 seconds of it. Long enough to see that they had us taking the DE out of Alabama.

Allen has some concerns but would be logical choice if medicals check out.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 01:57 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Allen has some concerns but would be logical choice if medicals check out.

Honestly I don't see any concerns with him, other than the usual ones analyst have to make because no one is going to say a prospect is completely clean. If they say someone is completely clean and they don't pan out it makes them look like fools, but if they add a couple negatives to every prospect they can always fall back on it. Allen is going to be very good in the NFL, if the Bengals take him at 9 I'd be over the moon.
Reply/Quote
It looks like each of their analysts will do a show about their mock.? I think Bucky brooks is next week

Reply/Quote
Does anyone really think that arthritis of the shoulders will end Allen's career before he gets to the end of his first contract?

Let's face it, 5 good years would be well worth #9 overall.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2017, 02:49 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Does anyone really think that arthritis of the shoulders will end Allen's career before he gets to the end of his first contract?

Let's face it, 5 good years would be well worth #9 overall.

It depends on Allen's pain tolerance.  He may play but the question will be on the consistency of his performance due to medical condition.  He could have a very productive if not outstanding long career; by long, I mean by NFL standards. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Allen would be a top 2 pick if not for some of these shoulder concerns. To get him at 9 you take the risk and go for it. The whole perceived future after an injury thing is always overplayed. Remember when people thought Burffict was done after micro fracture surgery?
Reply/Quote