Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL power rankings
#3 NFL power rankings

[Image: CIN.png]
6-0 BENGALS

For anyone who didn't believe in the Bengals, uh, now is the time to start. Putting up 34 points on the Bills' defense, on the road, in inclement conditions, would meet any sort of litmus test, especially one week after Cincinnati came back from a 17-point deficit against the Seahawks. Sure, this team was fortunate to get EJ Manuel instead of Tyrod Taylor. But that shouldn't diminish the shine on this win.

By the way, Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert is on pace for, like, 91 touchdowns this year.

The last line made me lol.  Say what you want about power rankings, I love seeing us up near the top.
Reply/Quote
ESPN's hard on for the Cardinals is a little concerning.... How a team with two loses is ahead of two undefeated teams is baffling.. I know schedule is only part of the way power rankings are formulated, but Carolina and Cincy haven't been playing slouches, and are unbeaten. That to me says a lot more than anything that Arizona has done this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 09:55 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: ESPN's hard on for the Cardinals is a little concerning.... How a team with two loses is ahead of two undefeated teams is baffling.. I know schedule is only part of the way power rankings are formulated, but Carolina and Cincy haven't been playing slouches, and are unbeaten. That to me says a lot more than anything that Arizona has done this year.

Boy!! Off da nutz espn!
Reply/Quote