27. Tom Savage
28. Paxton Lynch
29. Jarad Goff
30. Matt Mcgloin
31. Blake Bortles
32. Cody Kessler
Reply/Quote
[Image: raw]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Yawn
Reply/Quote
This is why the 50 post rule was a thing in the past.

At least try to troll better. You didn't even list every team's QB. I don't know which you missed, but you listed two Dallas QBs, and there's 32 on the list, so you missed a team. Plus you listed Cutler, when the Bear's current starter is Matt Barkley for the last 5 straight games, 6 after tomorrow.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
What rankins are these?

All time
This season
Last month

Bet op didn't know before Dalton injured his thumb last year he was top 3 in the league.

Dalton can't be a top 5 with a make shift line or Paul Alexander trying to coax men into his piano room naked.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a top 7 qb in the league... Wow hater much probably one of the people who keep wanting us to draft a qb in the first round.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:31 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This is why the 50 post rule was a thing in the past.

At least try to troll better. You didn't even list every team's QB. I don't know which you missed, but you listed two Dallas QBs, and there's 32 on the list, so you missed a team. Plus you listed Cutler, when the Bear's current starter is Matt Barkley for the last 5 straight games, 6 after tomorrow.

Maybe OP is a coach for the Jets and knows they're rolling without a QB from now on?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:31 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This is why the 50 post rule was a thing in the past.

He put 2 Raider QBs on there too, and missed Kaepernick (49ers)
Reply/Quote
Allow us to be nice to newbies.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 09:38 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: He put 2 Raider QBs on there too, and missed Kaepernick (49ers)

How could Tony Romo be listed at all since he didn't play a single snap?????
Reply/Quote
Only thing sadder than a troll is a failed troll.
Reply/Quote
:troll:
Reply/Quote
IN WHAT WORLD OS ROMO AHEAD OF DALTOM!!!!

Did I do it right?
Reply/Quote
It'd be nice if OP would elaborate on his list. A sure sign of a troll is when a controversial post is dropped, then they disappear.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
yes I left off quarterbacks of some teams because they are not the top 32 quarterbacks in the league. the jets fitz sucks bryce petty and geno smith are hot garbage. kaperprick and gabbert are not worth being on the the list either. tony romo has been hurt all year is still one of the top 32 quarterbacks in the league. I forgot to put teddy bridegwater on the list I would put him at 22nd behind dalton move everybody down one and take kessler off the list. cutler is still better than barkley.
Reply/Quote
Kenny Rankins?

[Image: MI0000109590.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:19 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: yes I left off quarterbacks of some teams because they are not the top 32 quarterbacks in the league. the jets fitz sucks bryce petty and geno smith are hot garbage. kaperprick and gabbert are not worth being on the the list either. tony romo has been hurt all year is still one of the top 32 quarterbacks in the league. I forgot to put teddy bridegwater on the list I would put him at 22nd behind dalton move everybody down one and take kessler off the list. cutler is still better than barkley.

Ahh, so this what YOU think the order of NFL QBs are.

And here I was thinking that there was some empirical study that created it, not something made by a master of the English language.
Reply/Quote
comon now let us be nice for a change, it is a new year after all. can't our new years resolutions last 12 hours. i know mine can't
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Take it easy on him, fellas. Those damn Seahawks are currently cheating their way to another win.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote