Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Predictions Thread
(05-30-2020, 11:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While I completely understand the logical trepidation with assigning the Bengals 6, 7, or 8 wins, I strongly believe that if Burrow throws for close to 4,000 yards with a healthy Green, Ross, HIggins, Mixon, etc. producing as we have indicated....

The Bengals will win at least 9 games and will be in the playoffs.  

A much more productive offense, a better defense (especially against the run which killed them slowly last year), and the coaching staff figuring out their team in year 2 is going to make this team a contender.  Yes, Burrow and Green on offense, the additions made to the defense, and the improved coaching we saw down the stretch make this team a contender.

Yeah, even looking at the lowest predictions they have Burrow throwing for nearly 4,000 yards like I do.

If he does and Mixon runs for at least 1,000 we win at least 9 games IMO.

Especially with us finally being able to stop the run. 

Teams will be able to pass on us to a point I am sure but in the end we make the tackle.

Different than years past.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2020, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, even looking at the lowest predictions they have Burrow throwing for nearly 4,000 yards like I do.

If he does and Mixon runs for at least 1,000 we win at least 9 games IMO.

Especially with us finally being able to stop the run. 

Teams will be able to pass on us to a point I am sure but in the end we make the tackle.

Different than years past.

Dalton threw for roughly 3,500 yards last year while missing two games and having a depleted receiving core. I don’t think 4,000 yards for Burrow is far fetched if he plays 16 games and has guys like AJ at his disposal.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2020, 05:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Dalton threw for roughly 3,500 yards last year while missing two games and having a depleted receiving core. I don’t think 4,000 yards for Burrow is far fetched if he plays 16 games and has guys like AJ at his disposal.

Me neither, I just think we will run it more this season with Burrow being a rookie and all.

Plus Taylor was having us pass the ball WAY too much early last season. Need to be balanced somewhat.
Reply/Quote