Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL's official Twitter showing the Bengals love
[Image: B7-B3-AF44-A21-E-4982-83-C4-11-B083306-C2-A.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Our social media team needs to troll them back about the Pro Bowl snub.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our social media team needs to troll them back about the Pro Bowl snub.

Who gives a shit about the Pro Bowl. He has his sights on something bigger. And this team is getting within range to grasp it.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our social media team needs to troll them back about the Pro Bowl snub.

When do they do the all pro teams? That’s what I’m interested in.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:55 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: When do they do the Super Bowl Champs? That’s what I’m interested in.

Fixed it for ya!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:14 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Fixed it for ya!

It is entirely possible if the offense can play to their full potential for 4 games.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:54 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Who gives a shit about the Pro Bowl. He has his sights on something bigger. And this team is getting within range to grasp it.

For the millionth time - - the players. They have bonuses in their contracts for making Pro Bowls. Also, the HoF.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: For the millionth time - - the players. They have bonuses in their contracts for making Pro Bowls. Also, the HoF.

Yeah, just because Goodell ruined the Pro Bowl doesn't mean no one gives a shit.

It is a great honor. I know being snubbed like Burrow was means something to him.

There is no way Lamar Jackson should of made the Pro Bowl over Joe Burrow this season, no way.

All Pro of course is the better honor though, Burrow deserves it, same with our guys that made it and Awuzie and Hilton IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our social media team needs to troll them back about the Pro Bowl snub.

This needs to happen. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:54 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Who gives a shit about the Pro Bowl. He has his sights on something bigger. And this team is getting within range to grasp it.

Because anyone that isn't blind sees Burrow behind Lamar Jackson and has to wonder WTF they were thinking.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: For the millionth time - - the players. They have bonuses in their contracts for making Pro Bowls. Also, the HoF.

Exactly.  I don't know the exact amount but Chase made a LOT of money making the Pro Bowl.  
Reply/Quote
If the probowl were an actual game where each division was out for blood against the other it might mean something more, but as it is now it's little more than contractual incentive nonsense.. Why should any of us care if players get bonuses for it? It's not like each one is going to send each one of us a check or something.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Because anyone that isn't blind sees Burrow behind Lamar Jackson and has to wonder WTF they were thinking.  

The Pro Bowl has become weighted more towards popularity instead of merit, therefore, it lost its true meaning. JMHO
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:57 AM)grampahol Wrote: If the probowl were an actual game where each division was out for blood against the other it might mean something more, but as it is now it's little more than contractual incentive nonsense.. Why should any of us care if players get bonuses for it? It's not like each one is going to send each one of us a check or something.. 

By that line of thinking, Why should any of us care if they win the Super Bowl. It's not like each one of them is going to send us a check or something. Some of us like to see our players suceed and get recognition because we are fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 08:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Exactly.  I don't know the exact amount but Chase made a LOT of money making the Pro Bowl.  

Yes, he gets paid to play in the bowl, but his contract went up as well.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow made the pro bowl we'd all be talking about how it was an insult because it means everyone doubts we will make a SB run, or it is a ploy to get Burrow injured in a meaningless game so the Steelers can win the division in 2022.

I know how our minds work.
Reply/Quote