Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL to post the 96 "most memorable" games on YouTube
The 3 games selected for the Bengals:

1. Last years comeback vs Seattle
2. The Freezer Bowl
3. The 2003 upset of the undefeated Chiefs

If you're a glutton for punishment, you can also re-watch the 2011 playoff game @Texans, as it was voted a top game for the Texans as their first ever playoff win.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000672345/article/nfl-reveals-youtube-upload-game-winners
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The 3 games selected for the Bengals:

1. Last years comeback vs Seattle
2. The Freezer Bowl
3. The 2003 upset of the undefeated Chiefs

If you're a glutton for punishment, you can also re-watch the 2011 playoff game @Texans, as it was voted a top game for the Texans as their first ever playoff win.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000672345/article/nfl-reveals-youtube-upload-game-winners

The Seahawks game was an awesome game to watch. I had a decent sized bet with a friend who's a Seahawk fan, so that comeback win was even more sweet for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That Chiefs game was great. That season was a lot of fun in general. No expectations, and scrappy young team. 2011 felt the same way, except I knew they'd be better than most pundits claimed. I won $100 bet when they got to win number 7 that year..... Anywho. The Chiefs game was when the Peter Warwick pick came to fruition. Too bad he was gone shortly after.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
At least those are the positive games for us...so tired of seeing us lose againt Montana....twice.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 10:37 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: At least those are the positive games for us...so tired of seeing us lose againt Montana....twice.

One of the two made it as one of the 49ers games.

EDIT:
-Side note, how depressing is it that all three of the Seahawks "most memorable" games came in the '13-'14 span? I mean sure they've had good times lately, but either they're filled with hardcore bandwagoners who flooded out the oldschool fans, or they haven't had shit to celebrate in their past.

-Also ALL three of the Ravens games were from the 2012 postseason. Did none of their fans buy those SB Champ DVD boxsets, or was 2015 so depressing they need their SB run to look back to?

-Why the hell do the Panthers get 5 games to everyone else's 3?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: One of the two made it as one of the 49ers games.

EDIT:
-Side note, how depressing is it that all three of the Seahawks "most memorable" games came in the '13-'14 span? I mean sure they've had good times lately, but either they're filled with hardcore bandwagoners who flooded out the oldschool fans, or they haven't had shit to celebrate in their past.

-Also ALL three of the Ravens games were from the 2012 postseason. Did none of their fans buy those SB Champ DVD boxsets, or was 2015 so depressing they need their SB run to look back to?

Maybe Cam gave them a football....

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: EDIT:

I still feel bad for Dave Krieg.
He deserved better/more.
Sad
Reply/Quote
That comeback against the Seahawks last year was a cool game.

We were getting our asses handed to us and then we just turned the tables on them.

Must of sucked to be Seattle lol

Chancelor looked like a stooge out there trying to cover Eifert. Cool
Reply/Quote
The NFL got something right! Cool of them to do this, thanks for posting.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 09:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: The Seahawks game was an awesome game to watch. I had a decent sized bet with a friend who's a Seahawk fan, so that comeback win was even more sweet for me.

The attitude from seahawk "friends" made the victory all the sweeter in the end imo  Smirk 

They thought they had it in the bag after the fumble return for 6.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2016, 11:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: One of the two made it as one of the 49ers games.

EDIT:

I live in Seahawk country. Those three games are probably the biggest ones in their team history. When I moved into the area, they were pretty much known as the "Most Anonymous" team in the NFL.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 12:26 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Maybe Cam gave them a football....

Cam gives a lot of people footballs. I mean, the alternative is having to actually jump on them.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
So many good ones to pick from. The Packers game in '13 was one of my favorite games ever, but I can see how the others deserved to be there.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 12:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The attitude from seahawk "friends" made the victory all the sweeter in the end imo  Smirk 

They thought they had it in the bag after the fumble return for 6.

Went to the game with a buddy of mine.  We had stopped off for breakfast, and I was heading to the men's room when I passed a kid, maybe seven, wearing a Seahawks jersey.  When he saw me in my Bengal gear he put on his best bad-ass face and pounded his chest.  Made me smile after the game thinking how that little front-running brat was somewhere crying his eyes out  ThumbsUp

(07-05-2016, 05:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cam gives a lot of people footballs. I mean, the alternative is having to actually jump on them.  Ninja

Too soon  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 08:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Too soon  Smirk

Much like the butt fumble, it is never too soon.... or too often.

[Image: buttfumble.gif]
[Image: fraidycam.0.gif]

Classic.

Reply/Quote
The game against the Chiefs was great. I remember that one well.

Anyone remember the second game against the Steelers in 2003? The Steelers were bad that year and the Bengals had a shot at the playoffs. The Bengals led the game until Tommy Maddox hit Hines Ward with a minute left to take the lead. The Bengals drove down the field in 3 plays and Jon Kitna hits Matt Schobel in the back of the end zone with 20 seconds left to win the game.

I remember this game because I really thought this was the catalyst of things to come. Sure, they ended up choking a playoff birth away losing to the effing Browns a month later, but, in this particular game, the "old" Bengals would have crumpled up like a leaf when the Steelers took the lead. Instead, they came back and won with seconds remaining.
Reply/Quote