Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFLshop Reduces Bengals SB and AFC Champs shirts
I was able to buy some shirts at 60 percent off. Glad I waited instead of paying full price. Looks like they are clearing out the inventory.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The only thing I’d really be interested in is this white hoodie they wore with the Super Bowl patch.

[Image: super-bowl-lvi-white-diamond-collection-...sFMwvs.png]

It appears to be sold out everywhere though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I have a whole bunch of superbowl shit thinking for sure we wouldn't lose. I really thought the rams would be an easier final boss than the chiefs. It's kind of weird to display all this stuff in a loss lol
Reply/Quote
Looks like some of the shirts are already gone. They have nice Burrow shirts discounted.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 07:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have a whole bunch of superbowl shit thinking for sure we wouldn't lose. I really thought the rams would be an easier final boss than the chiefs. It's kind of weird to display all this stuff in a loss lol

Hilarious I totally feel your sentiment and I'm glad I held off on buying anything. I happy for Taylor, Burrow, and the team for winning the AFC Championship, but aside from regular team stuff such as hats or t-shirts that I already have, I'm only buying the special accolades stuff if it's a victory. Super Bowl or bust for me, no AFC Championship hat going on my head.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 01:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only thing I’d really be interested in is this white hoodie they wore with the Super Bowl patch.

I see no hood on that "hoodie".  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 01:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only thing I’d really be interested in is this white hoodie they wore with the Super Bowl patch.

Plus, you couldn't wear this after Labor Day.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

I actually have this in Medium. It's being shipped to my house right now but I'm afraid it might be too small (bought other stuff thats a medium and it was too small). 

If it's too small and you wear a M I'll ship it to you for what I paid if you want. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 07:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I have a whole bunch of superbowl shit thinking for sure we wouldn't lose. I really thought the rams would be an easier final boss than the chiefs. It's kind of weird to display all this stuff in a loss lol

I have the ticket, program, and mini helmet displaying in my basement. It's an accomplishment to win the AFC and get to the Super Bowl. I have no shame in displaying or wearing that stuff lol. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

I wonder if our World Champion Cincinnati Bengals Superbowl shirts and hats are in Haiti now?Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 11:35 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I actually have this in Medium. It's being shipped to my house right now but I'm afraid it might be too small (bought other stuff thats a medium and it was too small). 

If it's too small and you wear a M I'll ship it to you for what I paid if you want. 

Thanks for the offer, but I haven’t been a medium since probably grade school. LOL

Reply/Quote
Lids.com still has a lot of stuff.
Reply/Quote
I got a nice Nike polo shirt on clearance.
I still didn’t get anything that says AFC champions on it. Everything I ordered just has the Super Bowl logo.
Reply/Quote
I ordered some Super Bowl stuff an hour after the Chiefs game and it all arrived on Monday. After the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 04:43 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I ordered some Super Bowl stuff an hour after the Chiefs game and it all arrived on Monday. After the Super Bowl.

That sucks
I ordered the same time and got everything the Fri and Sat before the Super Bowl. Don’t know where it ships from but I am on the other side of the country.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Thanks for the offer, but I haven’t been a medium since probably grade school. LOL

Stop being so much larger than life!
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 04:16 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I got a nice Nike polo shirt on clearance.
I still didn’t get anything that says AFC champions on it.  Everything I ordered just has the Super Bowl logo.

I got a lot of things after we won the AFC-C and the items description say limited quantity. It was surprising to read but I guess, they're out of stock to never come back?

Like I bought some drinking glasses. Some looked cooler than others. Before the SB I tried to buy some more and nowhere to be found, even the listing was gone on NFL/Bengals shop.

We have no knowledge of this since we never win a playoff game since the internet was a thing. lol
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 01:14 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was able to buy some shirts at 60 percent off. Glad I waited instead of paying full price. Looks like they are clearing out the inventory.

Same. Thanks for posting this thread.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
$300 on the credit card.... thanks a lot
Reply/Quote
Got my stuff, thanks for the heads up!…..you should demand commission from them for all the stuff you just sold lol
Reply/Quote