Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Player Dennis Widerman Cross Checks Ref

It was an accident... Ninja
Reply/Quote
Love the ballsy annpuncer saying "his misjidges..." Bullshit, he misjudged nothing. He saw that linesman and went right forhis back. Maybe the officials need to wear those stop signs on the backs of their helmets like the kids wear. What a tool.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2016, 08:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Love the ballsy annpuncer saying "his misjidges..."  Bullshit, he misjudged nothing.  He saw that linesman and went right forhis back.  Maybe the officials need to wear those stop signs on the backs of their helmets like the kids wear.  What a tool.

Yeah all I could do was shake my head when I heard him go on about that. It's nice to see it's not just NFL announcer who are gutless when it comes to calling out players when they go to far.
Reply/Quote
Didn't look like he was going for the ref. He looked kind of surprised just before he made contact. Cross checking anyone like that though, seems a bit much. Head injury or not.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
On a not-entirely unrelated note, I liked the format for the NHL All-Star game. The 3rd "game," wherein the Atlantic Division lost to the Pacific Division was a lot more competitive than the usual fare for these games. Kept me watching a lot longer than I usually do for the All-Star game. Kudos to the NHL for getting this right.
Reply/Quote
Speculation on the NHL All-Star post-game was for a 10-game suspension. Less and the officials will be upset, more and the union will upset.
Reply/Quote
Wish we could see some NFL Players taking out Refs with obvious agendas...
Reply/Quote