Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Stanley Cup Finals Predictions
Chicago vs Tampa Bay

These 2 teams met twice during the regular season. Home team won each game.
My prediction: Lightning win in 7 games.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see TB win, so bet heavy on Chicago.  In six. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Will the Stanley Cup Playoffs be on the Oprah Network this year?
Reply/Quote
Blackhawks....again.
Reply/Quote
I will simulate a series between the Blackhawks and Lightening using my Xbox and NHL 13 game I got for free after the FIJI house burned down after a drug deal went bad. Will post results soon.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:10 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Will the Stanley Cup Playoffs be on the Oprah Network this year?

You get a Stanley Cup!
And, you get a Stanley Cup!
Everyone gets a Stanley Cup!!!

[Image: tumblr_inline_nf82xmRf3f1qaodut.gif?hc_location=ufi]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 02:38 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Chicago vs Tampa Bay

These 2 teams met twice during the regular season. Home team won each game.
My prediction: Lightning win in 7 games.

Go Bolts!

Fearless prediction: it goes 7 games.

Four reasons for the prediction: money money money - MONEY!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Taking place in Aurora, Illinois, Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar dine at “Mikita’s,” a donut shop named for one of the first Europeans to play in the NHL.  It’s likely that officer Koharski, the doughnut-munching policeman in the film, is named after Don Koharski, a referee former Devils coach Jim Schoenfeld told to,“have another doughnut, you fat pig.”  Wayne and Garth, the unambitious but loveable duo, are responsible for “game on” becoming part of the modern American lexicon. Garth receives a “Stanley Cup: 100 Years Of Glory” cassette in the sequel and both films portray the fun of street hockey.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Blackhawks in 6
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I honestly am pulling for Tampa to win jut because they have been so bad for so long, but the Hawks have the play makers that show up in the big games and are way more experienced.

Hawks in 6.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 05:00 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I honestly am pulling for Tampa to win jut because they have been so bad for so long, but the Hawks have the play makers that show up in the big games and are way more experienced.

Hawks in 6.

I was thinking that Tampa won it all recently.  Then I looked it up.....2004.  Holy cow, time flies.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Blackhawks in 6

This... Toews is my 2nd favorite player in the NHL at the moment.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hawks sweep.   Get out the broomsticks boys!

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing OT in a game 7.  That's some good entertainment right there.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Blackhawks in 6

[Image: enhanced-buzz-1504-1359144345-0.jpg]

Yep, I'm good  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 08:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: [Image: enhanced-buzz-1504-1359144345-0.jpg]

Yep, I'm good  ThumbsUp

Me too... Clapping
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 08:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: [Image: enhanced-buzz-1504-1359144345-0.jpg]

Yep, I'm good  ThumbsUp

Yes, WE were right about that.  But you definitiely wear it better ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote