Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NHL Thread: the 2014-2015 Edition
Smile 
[Image: LetsGo800.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Love Hockey, unfortunately I'm a CBJ fan LOL the future is bright tho

Before playoffs I had Semifinals of CHI-ANA, and MTL-NYR. I got the west right and still have a shot at the east.

I have NYR-CHI finals too. I would love to see that series! Have NYR winning, I'd like to see Nash get the cup once before the Jackets win the next 10 straight ThumbsUp  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I really fell out of hockey when the lockout hit. The lack of a major TV deal is another blow. I don't follow too in depth, but I'm a San Jose fan. Hopefully they'll rebound and get back to the playoffs next season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Nothing better is right. Though, also being a CBJ fan, this time of year is usually bittersweet.

Interesting to see what happens tonight. Will we see Montral come back from a 3-0 deficit? Tomorrow night will be a good one, too. Caps are choking.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:44 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: [Image: LetsGo800.jpg]

Not a Caps fan, but I gotta rep the Caps since my Sharks are out.

[Image: rock+red.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not a Caps fan, but I gotta rep the Caps since my Sharks are out.

I'm really curious as to how you became a Sharks fan.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

So ghey. Go Caps! LOL

Well that sucked...great series though, disappointed the caps blew another series lead, but at least they showed a lot of heart in this one and didn't just roll over in game 7. Hopefully the Rags make it all the way. Henrik needs a cup.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I got 3 out of 4 teams right! I'd really love to see a CHI vs NYR cup finals. Would be a hell of a series Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I got 3 out of 4 teams right! I'd really love to see a CHI vs NYR cup finals. Would be a hell of a series Rock On

If I didn't genuinely despise both teams, I'd have to agree. C'mon, Ducks/Lightning.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Rangers fan, but I also watch CBJ since they got props on Chicago PD.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote