Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO WAY!!
We are NOT going ONE AND DONE in the playoffs.

Not this year. Not in The Jungle. Not against these assholes!

WHO DEY!!!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agreed! We've got this.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:03 PM)Shady Wrote: We are NOT going ONE AND DONE in the playoffs.

Not this year. Not in The Jungle. Not against these assholes!

WHO DEY!!!

Hope you're right.  I do believe you're right.  who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not one for swearing on-line, but burfict needs to punch all of those mother f*****s in the d**k. WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:06 PM)drgonzo Wrote: I'm not one for swearing on-line, but burfict needs to punch all of those mother f*****s in the d**k. WHO-DEY!

LOL, so long as he doesn't get caught, I hope he punches Tomlin in the d**k, too!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
It ends right here
Reply/Quote
Heard some interviews with marvin today, hope I am wrong but I've got a bad feeling about tonight
Reply/Quote
Birthdefect and PacMan snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)Rattler Wrote: Birthdefect and PacMan snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
it's typical. it's so ***** typical.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 AM)Rattler Wrote: Birthdefect and PacMan snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Everything after the fumble doesn't matter. Game was one and hill couldn't hold on
Reply/Quote