Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOW Bengals Have Won In Play-Offs 2 Years In A Row 1st Time Ever
Bengals won in Play-Offs 1981, 1988, 1990, 2021 and now we can add 2022 season. Back to Back in 2021 and 2022.

I know Bengals are not looking at this as a goal, their goal is to get back to Super Bowl and Win. I know that is their goal.

Still, I'm happy for long suffering Bengals Fans to finally have a team putting up play-off win years.

I'll add I turned 68 just now on January 16th. This is the birthday present I wanted. I'm such a die hard Bengals Fan, losing and season over would have had me feeling lousy. This I can enjoy. Tastes better than birthday cake.

Way to go Bengals over tough division rival Ravens to go with play-off wins over Raiders, Titans and Chiefs last year.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

Just thought of another 1st for Bengals. Beating The Ravens 2 weeks in a row. In fact, 1st time ever beating a division rival 2 weeks in a row, which is hard to do.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Now, how about 2 Super Bowl appearances in a row? That would be epic.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
And the latest team to win a playoff game. I’m rooting for Detroit to win one next year so Miami can be at the bottom.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And the latest team to win a playoff game. I’m rooting for Detroit to win one next year so Miami can  be at the bottom.

It sure is nice not to be in that conversation anymore. We only had to wait 11 months for this one!

The Bengals are changing. We didn't look great yesterday, but any playoff win is tough to get.... we know this more than anyone. To win them in back to back years, and to beat a tough divisional foe in doing so... big steps being made here.

Huge step next week. Would be a heck of a win if we can pull it off.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:05 AM)kevin Wrote: Bengals won in Play-Offs 1981, 1988, 1990, 2021 and now we can add 2022 season. Back to Back in 2021 and 2022.

I know Bengals are not looking at this as a goal, their goal is to get back to Super Bowl and Win. I know that is their goal.

Still, I'm happy for long suffering Bengals Fans to finally have a team putting up play-off win years.

I'll add I turned 68 just now on January 16th. This is the birthday present I wanted. I'm such a die hard Bengals Fan, losing and season over would have had me feeling lousy. This I can enjoy. Tastes better than birthday cake.

Way to go Bengals over tough division rival Ravens to go with play-off wins over Raiders, Titans and Chiefs last year.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

Just thought of another 1st for Bengals. Beating The Ravens 2 weeks in a row. In fact, 1st time ever beating a division rival 2 weeks in a row, which is hard to do.

Happy birthday!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 06:42 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: It sure is nice not to be in that conversation anymore. We only had to wait 11 months for this one!

The Bengals are changing. We didn't look great yesterday, but any playoff win is tough to get.... we know this more than anyone. To win them in back to back years, and to beat a tough divisional foe in doing so... big steps being made here.

Huge step next week. Would be a heck of a win if we can pull it off.

Anytime you play a division rival 4 times in a season, and especially back to back weeks, it’s terribly hard. That’s what scares me about KC. The odds of beating them again has got to awful. This path to the SB is gonna be tough, and then to have to deal with the 49ers D. With our oline. Stomach churning
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:03 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Anytime you play a division rival 4 times in a season, and especially back to back weeks, it’s terribly hard.  That’s what scares me about KC. The odds of beating them again has got to awful.   This path to the SB is gonna be tough, and then to have to deal with the 49ers D. With our oline.    Stomach churning

I think it's impossible to play anyone four times in a season.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think it's impossible to play anyone four times in a season.

My bad, didn’t realize I hit 4 instead of the 3 next to it. My original statement still stands, and back to back makes it worse.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:45 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: My bad, didn’t realize I hit 4 instead of the 3 next to it.  My original statement still stands, and back to back makes it worse.

I'm just messing with you

Reply/Quote