Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
I have a question for the overly offended:

Would you had been as quick to scream sexual assault if he would have just ended with:

"As a star they let you do whatever you want"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-14-2016, 03:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have a question for the overly offended:

Would you had been as quick to scream sexual assault if he would have just ended with:

"As a star they let you do whatever you want"

Doubt it, then they'd just be bitching louder about the kissing with out consent is sexual assault.

how ever, I would like a clean, unedited copy of the entire conversation. Supposedly, Billy's comments were much more vulgar and edited out.
And you know, NBC has never been accused of routinely editing conversations between people to smear someone.
(10-14-2016, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Real men don't joke about forcing themselves on women either.

"Real men" don't make racist remarks.
"Real men" don't joke about the holocaust.
"Real men" don't joke about cancer.
"Real men" don't joke about gay people.
"Real men" don't leave trash laying around.
"Real men" don't ever act lazy.
"Real men" don't drink brightly colored alcoholic drinks.
"Real men" are never late to work.

Spare me the violin.

Leave it to society to talk about how sexist men are and then use the sexist term of what a "real man" is and does. Every man on earth has done or said something that makes him not a "real man" joking or not joking.
(10-14-2016, 03:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Doubt it, then they'd just be bitching louder about the kissing with out consent is sexual assault.

how ever, I would like a clean, unedited copy of the entire conversation. Supposedly, Billy's comments were much more vulgar and edited out.
And you know, NBC has never been accused of routinely editing conversations between people to smear someone.

When I first saw the vid I suggested I was more offended with what Bush did than Trump did; this equalled me condoning Sexual Assault. The way he almost forced girl to hug Trump was sick.

Hide yo daughters, hide yo wives, and hide yo sisters because im voting Trump and when he wins we raping everybody out here. I dont have very good pick up skills. So Trump makes it an easy choice. I will be getting ass all the time once Trump is president.

I can lose shitloads of money, file bankruptcy multiple times, grope and kiss any woman i deem attractive, hire people and not pay them, and be an all around disrespectful pompous clown and people will love me. This country will be so dag on great.
(10-14-2016, 04:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hide yo daughters, hide yo wives, and hide yo sisters because im voting Trump and when he wins we raping everybody out here. I dont have very good pick up skills. So Trump makes it an easy choice. I will be getting ass all the time once Trump is president.

I can lose shitloads of money, file bankruptcy multiple times, grope and kiss any woman i deem attractive, hire people and not pay them, and be an all around disrespectful pompous clown and people will love me. This country will be so dag on great.

Moving along now troll.
(10-14-2016, 03:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you understand the meaning of "let"? Where did Trump say he forced himself on anybody?

I get it; you want it to seem more than it really is.

The whole end of Trump's conversation reminds me of the sceene when Rudd and Rogen talk about having their way with Kenner. Each one escalates what they would do to sexually assault her:

One says

I'd do her with the plastic covers on the furniture

the next says

I'd do her while she watched Murder she wrote

ect...

Basically an escalation, too bad you, Fred, and other viewed that as sexual assault; it was quite funny.

Yea, you're still trying to compare people wanting to have sex with someone to someone bragging that they can sexually assault people. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-14-2016, 12:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Right, that's clearly on the same level.

Oh, now you're going to get all judgmental and call the PC police over what kind of sexual assault is ok to joke about and which kind isn't?  Is there a rulebook for this?  Clue me in.

Sexual assault/non-concentual sex = funny
sex with minors = not funny?
sex with a mentally handicapped person = ????
sexually assaulting a woman in a coma = ????

I really need to know which jokes to make so I can avoid being a PC wimp BUT I need to know which ones to NOT make so I don't offend even those who hate PC bs.

Anyways, we can't compare locker room talk of regular ol' bums like us to superstars who are vying to represent the moral majority in America. And Trump has said some outlandish things about women when he's aware he's being recorded and he's had time to prepare his statements. This also reminds me of that mid 90s clip of Bill Cosby and Larry King yucking it up on national TV about gleefully putting the elusive spanish fly into a woman's drink and having your way with her. Funny stuff, two old rich dudes talking about how great it is/would be to fondle an unconscious woman. Halfway through a 40+ year spree of raping women Bill talks about raping women on TV and everyone just says "Oh, that Bill! Flibby floooobity Jello puddin pop!"

Hilarious stuff.
So the tally is now at 6 for women who are accusing Trump of kissing them or groping them.

As he told a crowd, just look at them and decide if they're good looking enough for him to do that.

(10-14-2016, 04:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So the tally is now at 6 for women who are accusing Trump of kissing them or groping them.

As he told a crowd, just look at them and decide if they're good looking enough for him to do that.

Is this counting the pending federal lawsuit or the story from his ex-wife?

Edit: Never mind, you said kiss or grope, not rape. I was just thinking sexual assault accusations in general.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
What a railroad job by the media. It's like a guy can't lose thousands of lawsuits, say abhorrent things about women, and be accused of doing the things you "joke" about doing without your integrity being called into question. Teflon Don will beat this, though, whether his fans decide to assume he never did any of the things accused OR they just accept that he did and convince themselves that he's just another face in a sea of men damned to be sexual deviants by virtue of their sex and power is yet to be seen.
(10-14-2016, 04:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Moving along now troll.

It wont be called trolling once Trump is president. Those are leadership qualities.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP !!!
Grab em by the pu***
(10-14-2016, 04:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Is this counting the pending federal lawsuit or the story from his ex-wife?

Edit: Never mind, you said kiss or grope, not rape. I was just thinking sexual assault accusations in general.

Just the 6 stories that came out this week. 

The two from the NYTs.
The People reporter
The former Apprentice contestant
The woman in the club
The woman at the Ray Charles concert

Edit: Trump just mentioned the People reporter at his rally an hour ago. His supporters yelled "Lock her up" when he mentioned her.

(10-14-2016, 05:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Edit: Trump just mentioned the People reporter at his rally an hour ago. His supporters yelled "Lock her up" when he mentioned her.

And people wonder why sexual assault victims don't come forward very often.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-14-2016, 05:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just the 6 stories that came out this week. 

The two from the NYTs.
The People reporter
The woman in the club

Edit: Trump just mentioned the People reporter at his rally an hour ago. His supporters yelled "Lock her up" when he mentioned her.

We should lock up anyone who had the gall to sue Donald, too.  False allegations abound.
(10-14-2016, 04:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, you're still trying to compare people wanting to have sex with someone to someone bragging that they can sexually assault people. 

..and you're still not answering the questions posed so you can write your own narrative. 

(10-14-2016, 05:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And people wonder why sexual assault victims don't come forward very often.

Is it your assertion because they are weak?

Sounds like daddy might have taken this talk outside the 'locker room'
It doesn't matter any longer, rape is in the minds of the voters and Trump is toast.

Remember,
"I can see Russia from my house."
"Romney don't pay taxes."

Oh well, maybe Trump can win, lol. It's over.
(10-14-2016, 05:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just the 6 stories that came out this week. 

The two from the NYTs.
The People reporter
The woman in the club

How many of those have been proven true? I know those who defend Hillary because few of the scandals have been proven true are waiting till these are proven true before criticizing Trump.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]