Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked Andy?!
I feel like the 2020 part of this thread needs some closure. Anyone know if Johnsnow ever got those coveted dongshots?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't believe I completely missed this thread back at the time.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 05:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody see that hog?!

GOOD LORD!

(08-12-2015, 08:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was IMPRESSIVE!

(08-12-2015, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're damn skippy I am!

More than being impressed just for the sake of being impressed, I'm impressed because that has to inspire the team!

(08-12-2015, 11:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The fact that you can't be impressed by another man without feeling gay is coming off a little gay...............

[Image: twitter_400x400.png]

(08-12-2015, 11:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe inspired was a wrong word, but you don't think they'd be more impressed and have a different view of him, no matter how small?

You're both insane if you don't think people look at someone differently if they have that, especially if they have to see it often.

Brad single-handedly made this my all time favorite thread with these gems.

He may not like that fact, but I am thankful for this thread and my buddies and I quote & reference it ALL THE TIME even 8 years later. They aren't even on the boards, but I screen shot these and it's given us endless quotes about "Inspiration" & "leadership" as it rrlates to anything hog. Brad's posts on Hog Size = Inspirational Athletics is the gift that will never stop giving.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:29 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Brad single-handedly made this my all time favorite thread with these gems.

He may not like that fact, but I am thankful fornthis thread and my buddies and I quote & reference it ALL THE TIME even 8 years later. They aren't even on the boards, but I screen shot these and it's given us endless quotes about "Inspiration" & "leadership" as it rrlates to anything hog.

Absolutely legendary. I genuinely love the fact he argued that because Andy had an impressive dong, he would impress/inspire his teammates. Lmao.

"Gawd damn boys, that huge hog has me fired up to get out there and hit someone."
Reply/Quote
Dude could have been hung like Dirk Diggler and his teammates still would have laughed at his pregame tunnel speeches.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 12:29 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Brad single-handedly made this my all time favorite thread with these gems.

He may not like that fact, but I am thankful for this thread and my buddies and I quote & reference it ALL THE TIME even 8 years later. They aren't even on the boards, but I screen shot these and it's given us endless quotes about "Inspiration" & "leadership" as it rrlates to anything hog. Brad's posts on Hog Size = Inspirational Athletics is the gift that will never stop giving.
Why would I not like it?!

(08-07-2023, 12:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Absolutely legendary. I genuinely love the fact he argued that because Andy had an impressive dong, he would impress/inspire his teammates. Lmao.

"Gawd damn boys, that huge hog has me fired up to get out there and hit someone."

It was most likely subconscious thoughts with his teammates, meaning they didn't realize that they were being inspired ThumbsUp

In example, when a player sees another player running hard or working hard in practice, they might not be thinking "I need to run harder to keep up with him," but their subconscious might push their body to work harder.

Thanks because I'm sure that explanation helps other people that were confused by the thread  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 04:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: He looks straight at the camera and smiles right before dropping his pants  Clapping

Who dropped his pants first Andy or you?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 02:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would I not like it?!

It was most likely subconscious thoughts with his teammates, meaning they didn't realize that they were being inspired ThumbsUp

In example, when a player sees another player running hard or working hard in practice, they might not be thinking "I need to run harder to keep up with him," but their subconscious might push their body to work harder.

Thanks because I'm sure that explanation helps other people that were confused by the thread  Rock On

Because of the nature of this thread...could you define your usage of the word "hard" here?  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 02:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because of the nature of this thread...could you define your usage of the word "hard" here?  Cool

Might be the most epic comment I've ever seen on this thread!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious  
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 02:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would I not like it?!

Rock On

I was on the fence on if you would appreciate the fun of it all. Glad you're enjoying the thread as much as everyone else!
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 03:32 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I was on the fence on if you would appreciate the fun of it all. Glad you're enjoying the thread as much as everyone else!

All good brother!

Unless someone comes at me with intent or lies, I just roll with the punches, literally!

Hilarious

[Image: 62b326a8-8eca-4ae2-98a7-7b55a35a470c_text.gif]
Reply/Quote
Andys massive hog has inspired to re-read this entire thread after work. The goat thread on here for sure. Remember laughing like a madman as this was all unfolding.
Reply/Quote
Don't hate Andy for trolling, especially with how much trolling that goes on daily around here.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote