Poll: Who you signing
DJ
Tee
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can sign one
(08-06-2023, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: DJ Reader: 3 Years $48 Mil

Tee Higgins: 3 Years $ 54 Mil

Which one you signing GM?

Tee

But If those were the deals then I’d try to keep both. Give Tee a lot of his money up front to keep his salary hits relatively low and give DJ less guaranteed money but make his yearly average closer to 15-17M per.

I was absolutely wrong on Logan because i think he was gonna get 16 per easy but no way Tees numbers are this low right? No way he signs anything or giving him 20M per….right?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2023, 08:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That loss was all about Miles Garrett singled up against Jonah Williams non-stop.  The kid struggles with Garrett even when he is 100% healthy, but less than 100% he doesn't stand a chance, and we failed to give him any help.  This disrupted the entire offense. 

We are 4.5 weeks away and I pray we don’t relive those horribly embarrassing painful nightmares from hell.
Reply/Quote
Reader gets my vote.

JB will be better… ditto w Chase….ditto w the O-Line.

We / JB can get away with a decent #2.

Mahomes does.

Conversely, we cannot let teams run all over us.

I think a reasonable argument can be made that Reader has been and can continue to be more of a game changer than Tee.
Reply/Quote
Why do people think Reader will be over the hill after this season? I think anyone of us could name DT's in their 30's that are still the rock of their team's DL.
As for injuries, Tee has had his share of bell ringers. I won't say anymore, don't want to jinx the kid.
Reply/Quote
Thats insanely cheap for tee, and right in his prime. Would do that in a heartbeat. No way could I see him signing for less than mike Williams of the Chargers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tee. Age swings it for me.
Reply/Quote