Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked Andy?!
(08-12-2015, 08:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was IMPRESSIVE!

I hear McCarron is more impressive.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 04:46 PM)Shady Wrote: EDIT: Nope. I was wrong. Wait for the AD dick picks to start surfacing on the web.

Oh, but I don't wanna wait.

[Image: 893191.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Video no longer available, damn
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 10:23 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Video no longer available, damn

It was up much longer than I expected. Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 05:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody see that hog?!

GOOD LORD!

(08-12-2015, 08:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was IMPRESSIVE!

Damn, Brad!  You're really diggin' that dong, eh?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 10:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Damn, Brad!  You're really diggin' that dong, eh?

You're damn skippy I am!

More than being impressed just for the sake of being impressed, I'm impressed because that has to inspire the team!
Reply/Quote
I feel like this thread has potential to break the internet if it turns into Brad's coming out party.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:05 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I feel like this thread has potential to break the internet if it turns into Brad's coming out party.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-21149-1404228685-16.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're damn skippy I am!

More than being impressed just for the sake of being impressed, I'm impressed because that has to inspire the team!

All the guys in the locker room must stare in amazement.

"Wow, Andy!  What a majestic dick!"
"Boy Dalton, that's the prettiest penis I've ever seen!"
"Do you think I could snap a photo of that **** to show my friends back at home? I'll make sure to use panorama mode!"
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:05 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I feel like this thread has potential to break the internet if it turns into Brad's coming out party.

The fact that you can't be impressed by another man without feeling gay is coming off a little gay...............

[Image: twitter_400x400.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: All the guys in the locker room must stare in amazement.

"Wow, Andy!  What a majestic dick!"
"Boy Dalton, that's the prettiest penis I've ever seen!"
"Do you think I could snap a photo of that **** to show my friends back at home? I'll make sure to use panorama mode!"

Wouldn't go to that extreme and I was half-joking with that comment, but they'd definitely look at him different than if it was tiny.

It may be in their subconscious, but I think it's definitely there.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The fact that you can't be impressed by another man without feeling gay is coming off a little gay...............

When did I ever say that? I didn't, but...

I usually don't freak out about another dude's dong though. A couple of my friends do that sort of thing, and they're both, ya know....gay. Just a simple observation I've made, nothing too serious.

"Just sayin'"
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The fact that you can't be impressed by another man without feeling gay is coming off a little gay...............

If you're impressed with another guy's jimmie, who am I to judge?  Whatever floats your boat, Brad.  Live and let live.

I do think that "inspiring" may be the most homosexual thing that a man could ever say about another man's kickstand though....lol.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wouldn't go to that extreme and I was half-joking with that comment, but they'd definitely look at him different than if it was tiny.

It may be in their subconscious, but I think it's definitely there.

This is potentially the most ridiculous thing that you've ever said.

Congratulations. I'm glad to have been a part of this.
Reply/Quote
I watched the video. He was wearing underwear the entire time.

I have no idea what any of u are talking about.

Weird
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:20 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: I watched the video.  He was wearing underwear the entire time.

I have no idea what any of u are talking about.

Weird

There was clearly a visible johnson.  Ask Brad.  He paused that shit and made the screenshot of his goods his desktop wallpaper.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:18 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If you're impressed with another guy's jimmie, who am I to judge?  Whatever floats your boat, Brad.  Live and let live.

I do think that "inspiring" may be the most homosexual thing that a man could ever say about another man's kickstand though....lol.

(08-12-2015, 11:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This is potentially the most ridiculous thing that you've ever said.

Congratulations. I'm glad to have been a part of this.

Maybe inspired was a wrong word, but you don't think they'd be more impressed and have a different view of him, no matter how small?

You're both insane if you don't think people look at someone differently if they have that, especially if they have to see it often.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There was clearly a visible johnson.  Ask Brad.  He paused that shit and made the screenshot of his goods his desktop wallpaper.

Yeah, right.

A player who Is Uber religious, refuses to use any curse words, refuses to take off his wedding ring while playing football, is going to purposely flash a live TV camera his dick.

Brilliant
Reply/Quote
My prayer tonight:

Please, please, let the season start soon. Let the season start so that we can stop posting about the size of our QB's junk.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe inspired was a wrong word, but you don't think they'd be more impressed and have a different view of him, no matter how small?

You're both insane if you don't think people look at someone differently if they have that, especially if they have to see it often.

I won't lie...I never got worked up over another man's meat, regardless of its length, diameter, veininess, angular extremity, or any other physical property.  I don't see a lot of bad boys on my daily travels though....maybe it's different with guys who see wangs all day.
LFG  

Reply/Quote