Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked Andy?!
(08-12-2015, 11:33 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Yeah, right.

A player who Is Uber religious, refuses to use any curse words, refuses to take off his wedding ring while playing football, is going to purposely flash a live TV camera his dick.

Brilliant

Hey bud, I'm sorry that you missed the show.  No need to get so worked up over not seeing Andy's basilisk.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
During my time on the old board, and now here...I honestly thought I had witnessed every conceivable type of debate about Andy Dalton. I guess I was wrong.

[Image: 5299183.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hey bud, I'm sorry that you missed the show.  No need to get so worked up over not seeing Andy's basilisk.

I watched the video, he was wearing underwear. Stop making stuff up
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:44 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: I watched the video, he was wearing underwear.  Stop making stuff up

Guy, you obviously need to get a better lens Rx. If you don't have insurance, the guys in the Walmart vision section will get you in cheap.  

That throbbing member was visible for like 2 solid seconds.  Brad, show this guy that schlong screenshot that you have.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: During my time on the old board, and now here...I honestly thought I had witnessed every conceivable type of debate about Andy Dalton. I guess I was wrong.

[Image: 5299183.gif]

This is it.  Now I'm lost.  I'm at the corner of the 1st and 1st.  How can the same street intersect itself??  I must be at the nexus of the universe!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Guy, you obviously need to get a better lens Rx. If you don't have insurance, the guys in the Walmart vision section will get you in cheap.  

That throbbing member was visible for like 2 solid seconds.  Brad, show this guy that schlong screenshot that you have.

Yep. Not a peep about it on Google or Twitter...but a few guys on here saw the loch Ness monster.

So weird. I thought fabricating and exaggerating Andy's numbers was where we drew the line. Now people are making up fake penis sightings and talking him up.

Odd
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There was clearly a visible johnson.  Ask Brad.  He paused that shit and made the screenshot of his goods his desktop wallpaper.

Looks like Andy's johnson just beat out Josh Johnson on Brad's "depth chart".

[Image: th?id=JN.MlRd5wFjqvAdl%2ffKj%2b6jNQ&pid=...d=15.1&P=0]

[Image: th?id=JN.DsEs1XxcFi0Foi5uNLtc5g&pid=15.1&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:52 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: This is it.  Now I'm lost.  I'm at the corner of the 1st and 1st.  How can the same street intersect itself??  I must be at the nexus of the universe!

I'm lookin' at Ray's Pizza. You know where that is? Is it Famous Ray's?

No. It's Original Ray's. Famous Original Ray's?

It's just Original, Jerry!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:01 AM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Yep.  Not a peep about it on Google or Twitter...but a few guys on here saw the loch Ness monster.

So weird.  I thought fabricating  and exaggerating Andy's numbers was where we drew the line.  Now people are making up fake penis sightings and talking him up.

Odd

Don't get your panties so twisted.  Maybe next time that Andy decides to floss that dong on broadcast television, you'll be there to see it.  Hell, you could even have your DVR remote handy so you could look back and see it in all of its majestic glory.

You blew it, pal.  The best thing that you can do is learn from this experience.

You're right to call it the Loch Ness Moster though. In my good buddy Brad's words "that dick is inspiring".
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Oh my god my wife and i have tears in our eyes as i read this thread out to her, in which she replies....."Did anyone mention if the carpet matched the drapes?" LOL I'm still laughing typing this!!!
Reply/Quote
I'd like to say this thread didn't go how I wanted it to go Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wouldn't go to that extreme and I was half-joking with that comment, but they'd definitely look at him different than if it was tiny.

It may be in their subconscious, but I think it's definitely there.

So what you're saying is that a large penis commands the respect of men. So big penis = Andy is a leader?

Perhaps you'd like him to lead you? Into his bedroom?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
There's actually footage of Brad near the camera man in the locker room:

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So what you're saying is that a large penis commands the respect of men. So big penis = Andy is a leader?

Next year's scouting combine coverage on NFL Network will be rated NC-17.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So what you're saying is that a large penis commands the respect of men. So big penis = Andy is a leader?

Cris Carter just said that Geno Smith was punched in the Jets locker room because he has a small penis.
Reply/Quote
People have a tendency to surprise you when you least expect it. Andy is changing...he's becoming a man. The guy has been out showing off his meat to everyone....it's changed him. Maybe we'll see a more improved Andy under center this year now that we know what he's packing.

Seriously. What if the only reason that he blows it sometimes is that he's afraid that people will discover his freakishly large penis? He's gotten so self conscious about it that he's let it wear him down and beat him up. Maybe he's taken anxiety medication to deal with the added stresses of carrying such a massive burden (both figuratively and literally). Maybe this situation is just what he needed....like a turtle coming out of its shell. Andy is a liberated man now. I fully expect ginger Jesus to be dropping TDs all over the field like he never has before this season.

If this penis flash is any indication of what we should expect from the guy, then we should expect very big things.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:50 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: People have a tendency to surprise you when you least expect it.  Andy is changing...he's becoming a man.  The guy has been out showing off his meat to everyone....it's changed him.  Maybe we'll see a more improved Andy under center this year now that we know what he's packing.

Seriously. What if the only reason that he blows it sometimes is that he's afraid that people will discover his freakishly large penis?  He's gotten so self conscious about it that he's let it wear him down and beat him up.  Maybe he's taken anxiety medication to deal with the added stresses of carrying such a massive burden (both figuratively and literally).  Maybe this situation is just what he needed....like a turtle coming out of its shell.  Andy is a liberated man now.  I fully expect ginger Jesus to be dropping TDs all over the field like he never has before this season.

If this penis flash is any indication of what we should expect from the guy, then we should expect very big things.

no.

but its hard to step up in the pocket with that rocket.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Bengal penises did you know that Mike Nugent's is long enough but it hooks to the left at the end?

IT'S UP! IT'S GOOOOOD!
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 12:50 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Seriously. What if the only reason that he blows it sometimes is that he's afraid that people will discover his freakishly large penis?  He's gotten so self conscious about it that he's let it wear him down and beat him up. 

Actually the problem is that when he becomes semi-erect during games it reduces the amount of blood flowing to his brain so much that he looses concentration.

He can work with House all he wants during the off-season, but he will never be a consistently good QB until he has penis reduction surgery.
Reply/Quote
Brad is excited about our first pre-season game because Guenther has said he was going to show different LB packages.

FYI I heard that Burficts is pierced. He did it with a nail gun just for the fun of it.
Reply/Quote